India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Style of conversation

The critics especially editors of the leading news papers on TV debate while expressing their opinion regarding the the party .....

10-17-2012

: Aug 2012
: Pune
: 92
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
Style of conversation

The critics especially editors of the leading news papers on TV debate while expressing their opinion regarding the the party formed by IAC complain about the style of Arvind Kejriwal that he talks harshly and and with boastfulness. I am afraid this may spoil his image of a serious political leader and may harm the party also. I therefore humbly request everyone of IAC leaders that they should follow Yogedra Yadav's skill of conversation.
10-18-2012

: Oct 2012
: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day
An excellent feedback

The critics especially editors of the leading news papers on TV debate while expressing their opinion regarding the the party formed by IAC complain about the style of Arvind Kejriwal that he talks harshly and and with boastfulness. I am afraid this may spoil his image of a serious political leader and may harm the party also. I therefore humbly request everyone of IAC leaders that they should follow Yogedra Yadav's skill of conversation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prabhakar ji - Thank you for the grass root feedback. I think asking the IAC to emulate Yogendra Yadavji is a bit too much. For someone to come to his stature and political thinking will take another 20 years.

What is startling in the IAC's political discourse is their body and verbal language which smells of arrogance. Arvindji and his team must learn to SMILE. This is not about 150 people and dramabaji with a microphone.

Do not see any leader in the IAC - Arvindji is more of an activist mettle and substance. Prashant ji is anyway an arrogant - activist and an advocate

Frankly I do not see any meaningful participation and discussion on topics of interest in this website.

Rhetoric and inuendo will not serve any purpose.

Frankly what was extremely shameful for the IAC was to bring a disabled in front of TV camera and choose to shame another disable who apparently appeared in Mr Salman Khursheeds presser. If this is what IAC's politics rhetoric is all about here is another MNC type party in the making !!!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0