India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Selecting a candidate for each constituency

I agree with most of the suggestions that had been give in the other thread "Suggestion for electing a candidate .....

• 3 varmanarul
  • 1 aakansha11

08-13-2012

: Aug 2012
: St. Louis
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Selecting a candidate for each constituency

I agree with most of the suggestions that had been give in the other thread "Suggestion for electing a candidate for anna's party".... Select a candidate based on bio data, an interview & .... Let us call this round as a closed room selection. I would suggest to come up with a few candidates (4 or more) from this round.

After this round, the selection process should be open to the public. This can be done as a TV show, like some of the popular Indian shows that select a best singer.

A knowledgeable anchor can read out the bio-data & what not of the candidates to the public. This followed with a debate on his/her thoughts & vision about the problems in their constituency, their state & the country. There are some eminent personalities involved with this movement, who can do a much better planning for conducting this kind of show. The voting can then be open to the public.

This format will take this movement to the people. Moreover, this will earn the party a much needed income.

One more important thing. We should come up with a passage (hints), that people should consider before voting for a candidate & must be read out before each show. Since our country is very diverse, our people keep selecting candidates who lure them with immediate benefits for themselves/community, without considering the bigger picture or sometimes even voting them based on emotional grounds.

Thanks for reading this & looking forward for a healthy discussion.
08-13-2012

: jabalpur mp
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

yes i think its a nice way to do the selection of the candidates.
i think there must be some minimum qualification also, like graduate(regular) candidates.
never joined any political party, never joined any group like that. He/she must be from middle class only
08-13-2012

: delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

According to me the person should be a localite of the constituency , must be aware of the problems in their area. He must be a graduate and also a good leader who can convert his words into the actions. The family background of the candidate should also be checked
08-13-2012

: jabalpur mp
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

The person should be good in knowledge and good in leadership also...
the c.v should be called and then the selected candidates will be called for group discussion and interview process.

the interview panel should be sound people like top most IAS, IRS Army Chief etc....
09-03-2012

: shimla
: 37
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

please suggest names of honest people in ur state\
09-04-2012

: Sep 2012
: Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

The best person for Lakhimpur Lok sabha constituency is Mr Homen Borgohain
09-04-2012

: Aug 2011
: Mumbai
: 46
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

The person should be good in knowledge and good in leadership also...
the c.v should be called and then the selected candidates will be called for group discussion and interview process.

the interview panel should be sound people like top most IAS, IRS Army Chief etc....
I stress on DONT..

Don't choose candidate who is very soft-hearted..WE need people like Anna ji, who are ready to fight again and again till goal achieved

Don't choose candidate, without STRONG-VISION..WE need people who has STRONG-PRE-VISION for Nation

Don't choose illiterate..WE need people like Arvind ji who has strong knowledge

AND IT WILL BE VERY BETTER, IF EX-SERVICEMAN from ARMY, NAVY, AIRFORCE and ADMIN SERVICES like IPS, IAS involved....

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0