India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

Anna's movement started with fight against corruption. It is a welcome decision to get into the system to stop corruption .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: New Delhi
: 62
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Failure of the Political System in India

Anna's movement started with fight against corruption. It is a welcome decision to get into the system to stop corruption or else we can not achieve the goals set by Anna .Let us join hands and strngthen our movement to clean the system of corruption and self centred leadership in our country . It's a revolution for the common good and nobody can stop the movement which has touched the hearts of a common man . We need to live in dignity and enjoy the fruits of groth in the economy which again is bound to happen as India economy is buzzing and well placed in the present world scenario .Goodluck to team Anna , long live Anna who has provided a goog platform to the common man for a common cause .
08-03-2012

: DELHI
: 34
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Want 2 work with u

Want full tym job
08-03-2012

: ,adelaide,australia
: 47
:
Thumbs up for the team esp arvindji

Dear the great Anna team,

First accept my badhai for this jagran abhiyan. These have been the issues which I personally had thought over many times before,wanted to act, but there was no hope or direction as where to get that lead from. i am a ordinary citizen of india with dreams just like you particularly for in the health sector where I am related to.

I feel the biggest credit of this movement is the jagran only and that will be the strength . Whether the decision to enter politics now or later could be debated but with the given scenario I understand whatever decision team has taken , under given pressure of health deterioration of very imp people of india whom india is looking forward to, all done is well . Now whats next .

India is big country with billions of people. Going with facts, and seeing all till now , people over here in some way or the other needs jagran and continuous motivation to take step against esp even for their own cause. How many people Iac can reach ...esp when we dont have all powerful supports. Hatts off to the dileri ki we say big things but we do understand it is something we are commiting for next to impossible. I feel the most imp part today also even after making political party is to continue this jagran of sleeping people of india to fight for themselves. Few people can show them the way but cant do it for each and every one and for each and every thing .This continuous struggle for every bit of thing is the story of all indians esp low and middle class ones , the powerless people. They have to take thier own responsibility and the movement should primarily be dedicated and should work for their motivation , telling them the ways to get things done .Party formation should be a other way out.

Things may not work even when 100 seats could be won. Because there wont be rules of majority being not heard, execution of work intended even for the newly found candidates till whole parliament is changed and all rules are changed which is ideally needed. Dreaming idealism is the best but may not be factual way to go forward.

I strongly feel that once taken the task , a thorough study of functioning and good aspects in management, execution of plans , development, politics ( which even in best of democracy is always corrupt and self centralized ) even here in australia. Its awareness of people that keeps them in check. The understanding of people of their own rights and most imp of all a social security.
Even for the iac if most of the strength and energy goes waste in replying the other side , and defending and fighting ..we could do very less for the development which is iac main agenda for eg take ramdev he is fighting to get himself freed from so many cases so his concentration on bigger and honest agenda is lost . Iac would also face similar things on all fronts in political arena which is full of kutniti ,all sam,dam dand bhed.We understand that as honest people what limits we can go upto , we will be angry, frustated ,say something thats it . Thes
e people can go to any extent. Under these circumstances its everybody remaining jagruk , aware , helpful to each other, highly motivated is what is required. This was the change this movement has brought. So please dont dilute it ever .On long term ,this could be the only hope .

As said the fight ideally will be a very large scale one from inside the parlialment and outside on sadak . We cant rely on handy no . of people . It has to be karwaan of hindustanis who feel the need of change, wants to bring it , and are ready to serve for thier own and next generation purpose. If this happens nobody can stop the vyawastha parivartan if not then probably in raw words indians deserve to be where they are and what we are suffering .

Even while living abroad we know what indians are being looked upon at like with all the ongoing issues . Due to corruption the credentials of us has gone so low that not only our degrees are not been believed upon so easily as do our work ( according to these people in india one can get anything with money) so nobody believes you and its a plight to feel that.

With all these saying , you team members ,for us indians ,have taken a vow is something we are proud of .

The other thing is that we cannot rule out the importance of media to go to public and create awareness and bring the right points . We have seen how the present media can behave under pressure and vested interests. This cant be that medium we can rely upon. We will apart from this email, and social media which is not feasible for maximum of indian population we want to reach , will need to find or create and alternative platform to take our right message to public. one to one prachar will work but we will be fighting with people having missiles. One shot and everything is over. Its foolish to say we will do it with just pen. We will need to create a force to face them .

All the best to all my hindustani friends . We will all try our best without worrying about the results. Atleast we can say we tried rather then saying nothing could happen .
08-03-2012

: ,adelaide,australia
: 47
:
Thumbs up for the team esp arvindji

Dear the great Anna team,

First accept my badhai for this jagran abhiyan. These have been the issues which I personally had thought over many times before,wanted to act, but there was no hope or direction as where to get that lead from. i am a ordinary citizen of india with dreams just like you particularly for in the health sector where I am related to.

I feel the biggest credit of this movement is the jagran only and that will be the strength . Whether the decision to enter politics now or later could be debated but with the given scenario I understand whatever decision team has taken , under given pressure of health deterioration of very imp people of india whom india is looking forward to, all done is well . Now whats next .

India is big country with billions of people. Going with facts, and seeing all till now , people over here in some way or the other needs jagran and continuous motivation to take step against esp even for their own cause. How many people Iac can reach ...esp when we dont have all powerful supports. Hatts off to the dileri ki we say big things but we do understand it is something we are commiting for next to impossible. I feel the most imp part today also even after making political party is to continue this jagran of sleeping people of india to fight for themselves. Few people can show them the way but cant do it for each and every one and for each and every thing .This continuous struggle for every bit of thing is the story of all indians esp low and middle class ones , the powerless people. They have to take thier own responsibility and the movement should primarily be dedicated and should work for their motivation , telling them the ways to get things done .Party formation should be a other way out.

Things may not work even when 100 seats could be won. Because there wont be rules of majority being not heard, execution of work intended even for the newly found candidates till whole parliament is changed and all rules are changed which is ideally needed. Dreaming idealism is the best but may not be factual way to go forward.

I strongly feel that once taken the task , a thorough study of functioning and good aspects in management, execution of plans , development, politics ( which even in best of democracy is always corrupt and self centralized ) even here in australia. Its awareness of people that keeps them in check. The understanding of people of their own rights and most imp of all a social security.
Even for the iac if most of the strength and energy goes waste in replying the other side , and defending and fighting ..we could do very less for the development which is iac main agenda for eg take ramdev he is fighting to get himself freed from so many cases so his concentration on bigger and honest agenda is lost . Iac would also face similar things on all fronts in political arena which is full of kutniti ,all sam,dam dand bhed.We understand that as honest people what limits we can go upto , we will be angry, frustated ,say something thats it . Thes
e people can go to any extent. Under these circumstances its everybody remaining jagruk , aware , helpful to each other, highly motivated is what is required. This was the change this movement has brought. So please dont dilute it ever .On long term ,this could be the only hope .

As said the fight ideally will be a very large scale one from inside the parlialment and outside on sadak . We cant rely on handy no . of people . It has to be karwaan of hindustanis who feel the need of change, wants to bring it , and are ready to serve for thier own and next generation purpose. If this happens nobody can stop the vyawastha parivartan if not then probably in raw words indians deserve to be where they are and what we are suffering .

Even while living abroad we know what indians are being looked upon at like with all the ongoing issues . Due to corruption the credentials of us has gone so low that not only our degrees are not been believed upon so easily as do our work ( according to these people in india one can get anything with money) so nobody believes you and its a plight to feel that.

With all these saying , you team members ,for us indians ,have taken a vow is something we are proud of .

The other thing is that we cannot rule out the importance of media to go to public and create awareness and bring the right points . We have seen how the present media can behave under pressure and vested interests. This cant be that medium we can rely upon. We will apart from this email, and social media which is not feasible for maximum of indian population we want to reach , will need to find or create and alternative platform to take our right message to public. one to one prachar will work but we will be fighting with people having missiles. One shot and everything is over. Its foolish to say we will do it with just pen. We will need to create a force to face them .

All the best to all my hindustani friends . We will all try our best without worrying about the results. Atleast we can say we tried rather then saying nothing could happen .
08-03-2012

: Delhi
:

I want to join Anna Ji's Party.
Please tell me who to contact
08-03-2012

: Indirapuram, (GZB)
: 29
:
make their own party

Dear Anna,
yes, you should make your party. their are many people in parliament who are involve in corruption and they will never pass janlokpal bill in parliament. without going in the parliament we cannot pass our janlokpal bill. so i am always with anna.

i also want to suggest a name for your party ''anna swaraj party''

Last edited by Ashish Panwar; 08-03-2012 at 09:04 PM
08-03-2012

: lucknow
:

@admin what do you think about following.
1.reach of our movement in rural india
2.network to spread our word to grassroot of our nation
3.why should not we include leaders of various linguistic origin to organse india against coruption
4.on establishing offices in all cities then town then vilage in sequential order.
5. Management of serious funds for above activities
6.now we have entered this phase we should not move backward but should plan our future cource of action
08-03-2012

: lucknow
:

We are always with u.slogan may be" badlaw ka vishwas" believe in change
Indian anticorruption party
08-03-2012

: Aug 2011
: Punjab
: 45
:
Offering Self Service

Jai Hind,

I would like to appreciate your decision of making a new political party. Though there is diversion from where we started and now where we are going but I am agreed as this is actual need of time.

I basically belong District Bathinda, Punjab. I am 34 years old and post graduate in Business Economics and presently working with a private company. Being an admirer of Anna Hazzare ji I would like to offer my services for nation.

Few suggestions about the selection of candidates:-

1, Candidate should be atleast Graduate.
2, No other blood relative of that candidate should allow to get the ticket.
3, Candidate should not have any criminal/corruption record.
4, Candidate will disclose detail his all assets & liabilities on party's website.
5, Candidate from other political parties should be avoided.
6, There should be a psychological test & interview of candidate to understand his mental ability & vision.

Few suggestions regarding maintenance of character post selection of member:-

1, Periodic/surprise audit of member & his constituency should be there.
2, No blood relative of candidate should be eligible for any government job/ government contract with in his jurisdiction.

Regards
Rajiv Garg
08-03-2012

: vasundhara gzbd
: 50
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Plan for next step -overview

Anna core Team-1Role of Anna Team :Anna team should work as core chairmen committee, will work as watch dog for each activity.Anna core Team2Name :Bhartiya Anna Party (BAP) OR Bhartiya Aam Aadmi Party (BAAP) or Aam Bhartiya Pragtisheel Party (ABPP)Anna core Team3Selection :Good Young Educated Patriotic People Innovative with atleast few achievements in their past life proving their worth and qualify them for representing a group of people in parliyament and must bear qualities of any kind, Uptodate with international and core National issues, interested to serve India, shape India and have low expenses for living life.Anna core Team4Think Tank Team :We must have a group of open minded think tank Indians (GOMTI) for each subject of all the ministries. Highly educated people are sometimes handicapped by bookish knowledge, and remain away from the practical core ground realities. So this group of think tanks can have educated, stalwarts for the subject, interested patriotic citizens and self enthusiasts NGO's working for core objectives. Each change in Ministry should have the recommendations before the finalisation of any deal and not afterwards. Anna core Team5Treatment of Issues :Janta will propose their issues to the GOMTI- GOMTI will contemplate and apprise Janta about their Options and give the good options to Anna core Team and ACT will give to the Selected Candidates for discussions in Parliament.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0