India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

One and only feedback thread

Respected, Sir, http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.co...illings-12116/ And same do request Joyllove to do so and everything related to "INFOUNIV". The Strength of these .....

10-03-2011

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day
Delete the POST

Respected,

Sir,

Infouniv cheats.....time killings

And same do request Joyllove to do so and everything related to "INFOUNIV".

The Strength of these and some other Websites Help me to Solve My Matters which from 3+ yrs Personal Interaction to Letters to Emails can't Just Now Left?? NIHT Matter....Please do Help Me To Solve It Too.

THANKS

Respected ,

Sir,

I had Provided you every Information regarding mine Request and Request to Delete the Post from below three User id via Monday 03/10/11 Evening.

Please do provide me Email Id of THE RISE.

Thanks

User Id: - Joy1982, Hardly, The Rise*

Consumer Court

Indian Consumer Complaints Forum | infouniv

Consumer Court Forum
10-04-2011

: Aug 2011
: GAYA, BIHAR
: 60
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day

SITE NIYANTRAK
AAP SE ANURODH HAI KI MUJHE TEAM ANNA YA APNE KARYALAY KA EMAIL ID YA Mo.No. BHEJNE KI KRIPA KAREN TAKI AABASHYAK SALAH KI JA SAKE. VISHWAT RAHEN KI IS SAMBANDH ME BYAVSHTHA KO KOI PARESHANI NAHI HOGI.
STYEN JEE
10-04-2011

: Sep 2011
: Muzaffarpur
: 34
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Being asked for Bribe.

I have applied for scholarship for my fee of B. Tech fee in district welfare office.
But being asked for bribe of 30%
10-05-2011

: GAYA, BIHAR
: 60
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day

Pleas install shusha font on site for Hindi.
10-07-2011

: Oct 2011
: Switzerland
:
does zithromax cure chlamydia Gabriels

Sorry for choosing category to leave a note for all about zithromax staph sensitivity chlamydia zithromax Chandler and zithromax pills can zithromax cure chlamydia Charleston Vulsonfoulout: There is a possibility of rare but very serious reactions to Zithromax, including angioedema (swelling of the face, lips, and neck that impedes speaking, swallowing, and breathing), anaphylaxis (a violent, even fatal allergic reaction), and serious skin diseases. Physician recommend also: can zithromax be bought over the couter Switzerland
10-08-2011

: Germany
:
óâ*æ*åìûå ïîëüçîâ*òåëè ãëîá*ëü*îé ñåòè è*òåð*åò!

ÓÂÀÆÀÅÌÛÅ ÏÎËÜÇÎÂÀÒÅËÈ ÃËÎÁÀËÜÍÎÉ ÑÅÒÈ ÈÍÒÅÐÍÅÒ!

================================================== =================

Ýòî *å êîììåð÷åñêîå ïðåäëîæå*èå è *å ïîëèòè÷åñê*ÿ *êöèÿ.

Ýòî äîáðîâîëü**ÿ ýêñïåðòèç* ãð*æä***ìè ïîëîæå*èÿ äåë â óïð*âëå*èè ñòð**îé.

================================================== =================

Î** ïðîâîäèòñÿ ó **ñ âïåðâûå, *å îòêë*äûâ*éòå ** ç*âòð*, îòâåòüòå ** âîïðîñû

ñåé÷*ñ, *å ïðîïóñê*ÿ *å îä*îãî.

×åì áîëüøå ó÷*ñò*èêîâ, òåì âåðîÿò*åå, ÷òî îáîáùå**ûå ä***ûå áóäóò îáúåêòèâ*ûìè è

ïîéäóò ** ïîëüçó âñåì ñëîÿì **ñåëå*èÿ.

Ìû îáåù*åì ñäåë*òü âñå, ÷òîáû Â*ø ãîëîñ áûë óñëûø**.

Àäðåñ ýëåêòðî**îé **êåòû: Метапроект "СоÑ*иальные сети" Survey

Ñ îáîáùå**ûìè ðåçóëüò*ò*ìè Âû ñìîæåòå ïîç**êîìèòüñÿ ** ñ*éòå ÈÑ ÐÀÍ:
Áëîã À.Â. Òèõî*îâ*.

Ñï*ñèáî ç* ó÷*ñòèå!

Èññëåäîâ*òåëüñêèé êîìèòåò

Ðîññèéñêîãî îáùåñòâ* ñîöèîëîãîâ
10-18-2011

: Jabalpur MP
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Corruption of Different Kind !

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Post is about a Corruption of different kind where Policemen are asking Money to intiate and register complaint of a Poor Dalit Family whose married Daughter has been abducted and put in Immoral Flesh Trade. The Traders are very influential people and reach money to Police Circle to run the brothels and Women Traffiking.

The Traders have been located and Registered Letter Complaints have been sent to the District Superintendent of Police (SP) but local Police Station under whose jurisdiction the Trade Flourish are giving wrong and Misleading Info to their SP.

The lady was abducted on 12th August 2011 and through a Phone Call she managed to communicate her brother that she is at Village Jaaman in Shajapur District of MP and requested her brother to come and save her.

The Lady is resident of Village Semariya Chandawal in Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh.

The modus operandi is that the Trader Ashok Prajapati with elder brother Kamal Prajapati gets prepared the Affidavit from certain Notary wherein the abducted females are made to show that they are married to certain family member of the Trader Group. Usually very poor illiterate females are abducted who do not have much knowledge about the Affidavit and other Court Papers. The Local Police Stations at Sarang & Momenbarodiya (Shajapur) works as agent in misguiding the aggreived illiterate family members and in conviance of goons they deter the release of females.

Even Police at victim's residence wants money to hire vehicle to conduct raid at the abductor's location.

In this case enough proof like recorded threatening and abusive Phone Call of Abductor to victim's brother and affdavit copy have been given. Even the victim's relation at one visit took a local Thana Police Constable to the exact house where they could only see their bitterly crying daughter. But Constable did not interfered in getting the abducted lady to talk to her relations.

This is a very pathetic Type of Corruption where everything is visible but for money Police is not acting nor allowing the lady to narrate her plight before her relations in presence of some Social Group or NGO. The lady's children aged 5 & 2 years are gloomed in sorrow due to loss of their mother. The photographic proof depicting the married status of the lady is also furnished to the Police. But to no avail.

The Victim's family are very poor Daily Wage Earner & are landless and BPL Card Holder. They do not have money even to visit the abducted location which is around 750 KM from their place of stay. They have borrowed enough money and are not in position to get additional amount to visit Shajapur.

Can this Our Group of India Against Corruption help the retrieval of the abducted female !

Jai Hind! jai Bharat.

Last edited by bababhaiya; 10-18-2011 at 02:48 AM
10-18-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Hi All,

It's unfortunate that none of us has been able to respond to this. One possible reason is we're all helpless, living in different parts of India, but the more plausible reason is we're really helpless. But the least we could have done is to react to it.

Dear bababhaiya, can you please provide all the details? I'll try to bring it to the attention of many with some power; at least someone may act; no promises. I don't want to find later that some of the info provided by you is not true. Please don't take me amiss, but a public forum like this can be misused by many.

Ganesan. :~(

10-19-2011

: Sep 2011
: HYDERABAD
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Talking Our Great Education Minister Everyone must see

Please click on the below link to know how educated our education minister is.

Wall Photos | Facebook

Shivakumar
10-19-2011

: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

well said shubham n keep writing,thanks
JAI HIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0