India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Negative politics?

My humble suggestion to IAC. You are now a political party. You need to mature and set positive politics than .....

10-20-2012

: Apr 2011
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Negative politics?

My humble suggestion to IAC. You are now a political party. You need to mature and set positive politics than criticising every politician. People want to know your positives. They already know the corruption issue and how some of the politicians and their nexus make money. It's a old story.
Stop blame game and show, what is the difference in your policies. How can you
change the corrupt system if you are in power? Last but not the least, be humble. arrogance will not lead you any where.
10-20-2012

: Oct 2012
: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day
Samaj Sheva & politics are two different Poles apart

My humble suggestion to IAC. You are now a political party. You need to mature and set positive politics than criticising every politician. People want to know your positives. They already know the corruption issue and how some of the politicians and their nexus make money. It's a old story.
change the corrupt system if you are in power? Last but not the least, be humble. arrogance will not lead you any where.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Till thus what we have seen of Arvind / Prashant and Co is only naming, blaming and shaming. They believe that they are above all. We are yet to hear one political statement on their manifesto and how they will be different.

They have now become like a "Circus Party" one day alleging - the next day denying - the next day showing arrogance and above all leaving all on the " Jan Jani Janardan Aam Admi" to judge.
10-21-2012

: Mumbai
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

samaj sheva means to help helpless people.politics means to develop the country in all possible ways.by developing country we are doing nothing but providing the help to helpless people.So according to me samaj sheva=politics.According to me this is meaning of politics as well as samajsheva.NOw people think that one politician blaming other politician is politics?..If i am wrong please correct me..I am just thinking in positive way.So plz help me..to improve my thought...
10-21-2012

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Truth"

Gentle men ! "Truth is sufix of cruel. So for First some cruel should be disclosed first........later matter will be discussed in politics ways."
10-21-2012

:
IAC Circus and dramabazi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fact that Arvind K and team wants to hog the limelight ( especially watch themselves on TV ) is now clear. In the presser today an old IAC senior colleagues outbursts and rightly so with Arvindji getting stumped is pathetic. This only goes to show that there is an acute absence of "Thoughtful Leadership" and leadres who can carry team along is absen
10-21-2012

: pune
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Arvind jee disintregating every one negative politions....its correct approach as per my thoughts...then only people start agitating and show there anger..
10-22-2012

:
"Look into"

Gentle men ! "There is no dramabazi since Indian Government came into existence- The result is before us---------------capitalist became politicians or politicians became capitalist..........Now look into the position of "Mango Man" they were poor and are poor. If dramabazi of Arivnd Bose could bring some goodness for "Mango Man" then we should be pen pal of Arvind Bose."
10-22-2012

:
Self-appointed civil society guardians wanting to break down the system is cause for concern.

Gentle men ! "Truth is sufix of cruel. So for First some cruel should be disclosed first........later matter will be discussed in politics ways."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Misraji,

The need is to overhaul our system, but the call of these self-appointed civil society guardians wanting to break down the system is cause for concern. Their current hyperbole may bring short-term changes, but has anyone, including this new brand of politicians given any consideration to the long-term consequences of their belligerent actions? Has anyone even considered the consequences of subverting our democratic process?

Of course, corruption is a cause of concern. One can’t take away the contributions of the Team India Against Corruption to bring the issue to centre stage. But, their radical approach, offensive manners and arrogance, my-way or highway attitude and lynch-mob style of functioning has always been questionable. Eye brows were raised when they operated as activists and before Anna Hazare distanced himself from them. And now that they have permanently donned the Gandhi hat, a symbol of politics, one is even wearier of their motives and attempts to project a Gandhian philosophy.
10-23-2012

:
"Mahatma Gandhi Ji likes"

Gentle men ! "Mahatma Gandhi did never like Idea of Bhagat singh, Azad, Subhas chand etc. Is it a demerit of these People ? They all were questioned by some one at that time and Today Arvind is being questioned by --------- Whom motive is still to be disclosed."
10-23-2012

: Aug 2011
: kochi, kerala
: 65
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I am not worried about team aravind. A political outfit will be borne only on 26th november. Please dont be over anxious about the mistake we may commit in the upbringing of this infant child. Only ups and downs will make our organisation a better child. We will take some time as you know rome was not built in a single day. But the conviction of our team leaders will bulldoze the the threats and obstructions before us and we will march forward to make a better india. Just look back - you can see a positive ray of hope is gradually coming up among our fellow country men. Iam very confident this hope will see light of the day soon

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0