India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

empty mmrda ground mumbai

Some media person and politician says that 'Mumbai agitation' is flop because we the people are no longer interested in .....

12-30-2011

: Apr 2011
: Bihar
: 54
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
empty mmrda ground mumbai

Some media person and politician says that 'Mumbai agitation' is flop because we the people are no longer interested in ANNAji or Janlokpal bill.this is not true yes we have to think why people response is not so good in Mumbai.I have some points and brief on but before that i suggested AANSAN is not a single weapon for each and every situation.I also think that empty stomach for Annaji is not good for his health.

1. Time was the first reason :- All the citizens of India were waiting for the decision of Parliament about the Janlokpal bill, but Annaji didnot wait for the decision and eagerly started the agitation in Mumbai . Thus,the people gave paid interest towards the decision of Parliament, and the gathering of people at Mumbai agitation became less.

2. In my point of view, the IInd reason is mismanagement of anna team :- you have only 25 members in your core committee and with less experience. You and ur and committee took decision that they will do their movement at two places i.e., Delhi and Mumbai. In my point of view u and ur committee should do all ur movements unitedly at one place i.e., 'Delhi' The capital of India, as it is easy for all the citizens to reach their and take part in the movement.

3. The IIIrd reason is Face value :- In the country like India, People gave more attention to face value as respect to subject value. For example:-
(i) If the leader is wrong but the subject is right, the people will not took part in the movement.
(ii) If the leader is right but the subject is wrong, then the people will surely took part in that movement.
But in Annaji's case both leader and subject are right, but people also in this case are more concerned about face value. I dont say that people are not concerned about the subject.
In ur, this movement half of committee stays in Delhi and Annaji and half of the committee of the committee stays in Mumbai for the movement. By this decision, people get confused and diverted that, where they should go for participation.

4. Wrong place for long term agitation :- In my point of view, for one day agitation any city of India is OK, but for long term agitation on national issue, Delhi is the best place as it is the capital of India and people from all around the India can reach their easily.

I thought that you will give attention towards my thoughts and u will read at once and also gave attention on all of my points and also discuss with all ur committee members.
Thanking you.
12-31-2011

: Dec 2011
: Bangalore
: 78
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Please think::
They say, Karnataka has the best Lokaukta bill/system in the country. But Karnataka is the most corrupt state in India. And since this bill , the corruption in the state has been rising. Why?
This is despite Mr Santosh Hegde as the Lokaukta.
01-01-2012

: Dec 2011
: hisar
: 34
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

i don't think that above mention resons are right...........

in my view reason of comparative less strength than delhi........

1) location of mumbai......as delhi surrounded by states which have same communication language...
2) this agetation was not as the delhi ram lila ground ....because there we have sad that we are sitting here to make pressure over the govt. and the agetation will not stop untill the jan lokpal bill will be passed...........but in mumbai we were only to create pressure over the govt.
3) people were doubted that whether the govt. will pass the bill or not ......because people could now understand the jan lokpal bill...............and they now come to know that .......this is very strong bill and govt. is not going to pass this bill................people confidence is coming down ........
4) political parties ( opposition and govt. itself in maharastra ) r now more united
against the agitation .......so they have tried their best to let people not join this movement............by any means ...

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0