India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Election 2014

Sir,There is one & only one way to make the politics clean is to involve directly in politics.Your decision is .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Barrackpore
: 59
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Election 2014

Sir,There is one & only one way to make the politics clean is to involve directly in politics.Your decision is OK.I request u to search a dynamic person for PM
thereafter let him select other candidates.Draw a guide line-
1 50% candidates should be women.
2 Neat & clean image with a herculean effort already put in social arena etc.
All political party is upset with your decision & their unusual remark should not upset you.I am sure that Anna party will get around 70% votes.
Thanks
Ram Dinesh Singh
West Bengal
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Azamgarh
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Sir our decision is absolutely right, as you said today end of fast. After this takes time to think and discuss what will be the structure of party each and every protocol of party all ready defined, i'm just proposing whatever steps is necessary should be taken.
Political parties are in filling very tenseness. don't care of them. Country looking on you with hope.
08-03-2012

: Mar 2012
: navi mumbai
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

I think they should tell BJP that " If BJP brought Janlokpal in all their ruling states, we will support BJP and will fight election from BJP"

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0