India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Time to change congress rule

It means you are talking about"Military Rule',Sir? Gentle men ! "I mean President Rule..........but President should be only and only .....

05-17-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"President rule"

It means you are talking about"Military Rule',Sir?
Gentle men ! "I mean President Rule..........but President should be only and only Dr. APJ Abdul Klam."
05-17-2012

: Aug 2011
: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Gentle men ! "I mean President Rule..........but President should be only and only Dr. APJ Abdul Klam."
President is himself the General of all the three forces.....i.e Thal Sena, Nau Sena and the Vayu Sena.
Dr.Kalam is a suitable candidate but what did you think about General V.K.Singh who is going to retired from army on 31st May,2012.He also looks an honest man.
05-18-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"sacrifice"

President is himself the General of all the three forces.....i.e Thal Sena, Nau Sena and the Vayu Sena.
Dr.Kalam is a suitable candidate but what did you think about General V.K.Singh who is going to retired from army on 31st May,2012.He also looks an honest man.
Gentle men ! "Dr. Kalam has sacrificed his personal life to bring good (missile) for country's safety..........There is no comparision of him and his services. So for Dr. Kalam should be the next president of the country and I hope he is sure to over come the poverty of our country.....................................Mr. V.K. Singh have yet to proove his services to the country."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 05-18-2012 at 02:03 PM
05-18-2012

: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Gentle men ! "Dr. Kalam has sacrificed his personal life to bring good (missile) for country's safety..........There is no comparision of him and his services. So for Dr. Kalam should be the next president of the country and I hope he is sure to come over the poverty of our country.....................................Mr. V.K. Singh have yet to proove his services to the country."
P.A.Sangma also seems in the presidential race.Did you think today's political scenario is wise enough to elect an honest man?
05-18-2012

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

President has no power, i mean executive power... so president cannot do anything about poverty... we wish that good person non-politician become President... but it will not make any big difference in the system... as such according to me president /governor post should be abolished... its a costly affair and our poor country cannot afford it...

Decisions taken by president/governor are taken by bureaucrats/legal experts only working with them...
05-18-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

President has no power, i mean executive power... so president cannot do anything about poverty... we wish that good person non-politician become President... but it will not make any big difference in the system... as such according to me president /governor post should be abolished... its a costly affair and our poor country cannot afford it...

Decisions taken by president/governor are taken by bureaucrats/legal experts only working with them...
As you said that president has no power we just cannot make any one the member of government.We must chose a candidate who has to be complicate his or her graduation or any degree in his field or the best business developer he make many changes in our country.
05-19-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

Gentle men ! "Dr. Kalam has sacrificed his personal life to bring good (missile) for country's safety..........There is no comparision of him and his services. So for Dr. Kalam should be the next president of the country and I hope he is sure to over come the poverty of our country.....................................Mr. V.K. Singh have yet to proove his services to the country."
Dr kalam has done great job for our country i would like to say that he has done our Indian minatory stronger.Due to some of his project like nuclear weapons and all.We all would like sulat him.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0