India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Perfect Solution On Black Money...!

Dear AAP Team, First Congratulation for Delhi Govt.which make by AAP, I Pavan a comman man from PUNE I just .....

01-06-2014

: Dec 2013
: pune
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Perfect Solution On Black Money...!

Dear AAP Team, First Congratulation for Delhi Govt.which make by AAP,
I Pavan a comman man from PUNE I just think abot black money and Corruption there is lot of money in Our Country but most of them is now DEAD money which is in SWITCH BANK,When this money come in open market there is good effect on Indian market and flow of coast will be reduces automatically.
I think one solution will be most effective to out black money from switch bank is CHANGE THE INDIAN CURRENCY if govt.of INDIA only anounces on media that will no need to any special action on that black money.
I know it is not easy to do this things but also not impossible to do this.
Dear Team this thing is most powerful in next ELECTION also, you also make this in your manifest in Election 2014.
Dear team this is my own openion
Thank You ,
Pavan Lavhate
+91-9657583179
01-06-2014

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

corruption is not the only issue to addressed in the country... other rational issue like security, good governance, infrastructure are more important than mere corruption only where AAP yet to prove his mentor...AAP corruption level can be judged after spending 10 years in politics... since root of corruption is money reqd to fight the election and so unless that source is addressed first and make legalize corruption will not go... not even Janlokpal can remove it... Janlokpal will remain one more govt agency and one more corruption source...
01-06-2014

: Dec 2013
: pune
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Black Money Solution

Dear I know that but for Infrastructure,Security,Manegments,Good Govt. Afterall when you go to solve this issues you need more big packages you have in govt.locker. Even there is more imp issue is about our Farmers. Thats why just spoken my mind thinking.
Thank you,
Pavan Lavhate,

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0