India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Narendra modi capabilities predicted in 2005 onwards only by me...

TODAY POLL SURVEYS, PEOPLE OF INDIA GIVE NARENDRA MODI ABOUT 45/50% VOTES... I have predicted this in my article written .....

01-25-2013

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Thumbs up Narendra modi capabilities predicted in 2005 onwards only by me...

TODAY POLL SURVEYS, PEOPLE OF INDIA GIVE NARENDRA MODI ABOUT 45/50% VOTES...
I have predicted this in my article written in 2007 and posted in many sites and media and appreciated by many... posting here again word to word as under...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, for 2002 riots Mr. Narendra Modi is not solely responsible. It was reaction of 59 people burned in train coach. In this riot when even upper middle class were on the road for reaction mode the police have its limitations to act strictly. Just like Sikh riot which was in very large scale than Gujarat riot, but at that time no body blamed the than congress government for their in-activeness. However, Gujarat is always soft target for so called secularists, NGO and English media.

However, if we believe that it’s a great mistake of Mr. Narendra Modi, but all the great leaders made blunders in the past. Mr. Nehru, no doubt he was great leader, but his mistakes to take Kashmir issue in the UN in spite of warning from fellow members. For this mistake, we are still suffering. Mrs. Indira Gandhi was also great leader, but deviate court orders and imposes of emergency was non-regrettable mistakes. The dynamic PM like Rajiv Gandhi has reverted Shah Bano court case just to appease minority and there after open Ram-Mandir lock to appease Hindu. Actually this is the root of Hindu-Muslim riot occur thereafter.

Mr. Narendra Modi Achievements in this 7 years rule are: (1) Dynamic and quick administration to run efficient Government. (2) Minimize corruption. (3) He has stopped chairmanship post for politician and that way govt PSU’s become profitable. Such step should follow by all the states and union govt. (4) Huge MOU is not his achievement, his achievement is to provide better and efficient infrastructure and business friendly environment and investment bound to come as ultimate result. (5) When he took the charge, GEB loss was about couple of thousand crores, but now it’s running in profit. This is one example. Many PSU’s started profit during his rule. (6) Almost more than 95% villages have 24 hours power. This is not a small achievement. (7) Even central govt. has praised the Gujarat govt. in many occasion and they have followed some similar foot-steps.

What is good must be appreciated and with his capabilities if country can progress, one should not hesitate to take Mr. Narendra Modi services at the center stage. Now, time has come to govern the country by efficient, dynamic and knowledgeable persons irrespective of he/she being a politician or non-politician.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
When he made GEB and other govt co. profit making in 2005 only within 4 years of rule, I predicted his capabilities and presume that he will be at the center stage one time
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pm survey result.jpg (36.0 , 0 views)

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0