India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Media attention reducing: News channels swaying back to Saas Bahu updates

The biggest fear that every intellectual mind (who has understanding of political system and society) has is that this revolution .....

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: Pune
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Media attention reducing: News channels swaying back to Saas Bahu updates

The biggest fear that every intellectual mind (who has understanding of political system and society) has is that this revolution should not die before it achieves what it is striving for!!
Media has been instrumental in making this revolution as big as it is today since they have been covering each and every move of the protestors, leaders and well as the govt.. connecting all the dots and bringing all that live to our living-rooms..
But a sign that I saw an hour back scares me.. Major news channels have moved back to regular Masala news like SAAS BAHU, SERIALS and MOVIES coverage, interviews of some celebrities on their travel plans!!! This might be happening for a short span during the day, but still it can be detremental for the movement! I do agree that there is lot more happening other than Anti Corruption movement today, but lets ask ourselves honestly, "Is anything else bigger than this?"..

What can we do as a group or as IAC memebers to ensure that we generate more and more awareness as well as visibility for the protests that are happening all across the nations?
Please share your suggestions!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0