India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

lokpal for democracy

country is struggling since long because of corruption and this is the main culprit of preventing growth of India. So .....

07-31-2012

: Jul 2012
: panaji
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Question lokpal for democracy

country is struggling since long because of corruption and this is the main culprit of preventing growth of India. So many govt came and gone but corruption grown iwith time todays govt minister doing scams in billion but poor is dying without food.Since long govts doing drama of passing strong corruption bill. Recently a man called Anna trying hard to achieve but politician reacting sluggish definatly they donot want lokpal. Govt is not accepting the demands of people for strong bill even each individual of country want and protesting by non violence mean ,then what kind of democracy is this. Govt making alligations on team of having interest then govt didnot take initiative why they waited for team anna.
Here i am asking fews questions please think?
1. Did we get freedom by nonviolence mean because a democratic Govt not listening us then how british did ?
2. I heard a dialogue in Bhagat Singh movie like " Bharao ko sunane ke liye dhamake ki jarurat ho ti hai" Is govt waiting for that ?
3. Ministers visit distrub places immizatly like rahul gandhi visited bhata parsol village but not even reacting for movement by nonviolence mean what does it mean ?
4. why govt making alligation for personal interest on team, even if they have also what is the problem they are fighting for the good cause in my view they should equally get recognisation for contribution from country ?
5. Is politician serving this country without any interest ?
6. common man of this country struggling for daily needs, then why govt is expecting people will come all the time on road for their demands then what is meaning of electing a govt.
7) If number of people present in the movement is the parameter for consideration then why govt is not doing national survey to count the people require strong anticorruption bill,
Please think on the issues i raised and if you agree share this with your friends to support the movement.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0