India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Happy new year

2013 BRING YOU......... 12 months of happiness 52 weeks of prosperity 365 days of success 8760 hours of energy 52600 .....

01-01-2013

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Thumbs up Happy new year

2013 BRING YOU.........

12 months of happiness
52 weeks of prosperity
365 days of success
8760 hours of energy
52600 minutes of good health
3153600 seconds of joy

...And lot more you wish...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg happynewyear.jpg (23.4 , 0 views)
01-01-2013

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Feeling"

Gentle men ! "When will we share Indian feelings, culture etc. as Our new year starts from the month of 'Chetra' ? Its unfortunate to say happy new year on 1st January."
01-02-2013

:

I equally celebrate hindu new year also... I respect all religion and also jan-dec calender fillowoed almost universally and you also follow the same in routine so no obe should hazitate to celebrate it
By celebrating eng new year doesnt mean you insulting hindu or not believein hindu tradition
Actually we should come out from such orthodox thought
01-09-2013

:
"orthodox thought"

I equally celebrate hindu new year also... I respect all religion and also jan-dec calender fillowoed almost universally and you also follow the same in routine so no obe should hazitate to celebrate it
By celebrating eng new year doesnt mean you insulting hindu or not believein hindu tradition
Actually we should come out from such orthodox thought
Gentle men ! "Whenever any one talk about Hindu tradition is always described as "orthodox thought". Your Ideal Modi already believes in Hindu Orthodoxy else he had accepted Muslim Topi at the ceremony of three days Fast." Where were you at that time.................?"
01-09-2013

:

Ur essesent abs wrong... I also believe indian tradition so trad beliving is not at all othtpdox thought but when you use and totally depend on eng cal and not want to enjoy new year is hipocracy and orthodox thought
I do enjoy diwali new year equally
01-10-2013

:
"Indian Tradition"

Gentle men ! "The key of success is to feel according to our nation and its traditions and culture and climate......................as When we were following the our own tradition and culture our country was known as golden world but as we started to think beyond Indian culture and traditions we are known as corrupts................." We have scientific language Sanskrit and Hindi, we have Jyotish to calculate rotation of planets and stars and so on.........we had best calculation method............tola, masa, ratti, and so on.........if any could peep in the time of Chankya........... we may have the best policy and tactics how to live a long and grand life..............but invadors brought Muslims culture and tradition and English brought English thought and culture among us......................and we became the brand and blind follower of others thought and culture.....................Modi could never be successful if he does not have Indian orthodoxy..............." Pandit ji Be Indian..........

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 01-10-2013 at 12:22 PM
01-10-2013

:

mishraji... where modi comes in the discussion here...!!! pleaze come out from modi fobia
thanks for educating me Indian culture and calculation which I was unaware...!!! hahaha
today English calender accepted universally since its very easy to use and so its acceptability... Hindu calender are much better astrologically but not practical for day to day use... appreciate what is good...
01-10-2013

:
"modi fobia"

Gentle men ! Most of your string found in modi fobia.........futher English calender is not being accepted universally eg. China believes in all its own. Next .............this is our fault be could not learn Indian languages and tricks as before the origion of English calender Indian have better knowledge in each and every field................." Go deep Pandit ji...........History says people from all over world arrived in Nalanda, Taxila university found in India to have knowledge. One more and most important fact you are senior to me so never think that I trying to teach you, at any time if I have written any thing that possibilly may hurt your feeling I am really sorry for...............This is only discussion and I am sure to have some good knowledge after having a good discussion with senior one."

Last edited by sunil_mishra; 01-10-2013 at 03:31 PM
01-10-2013

:

no modi fobia... what i am writing is truth... if anything wrong about gujarat or modi what I am writing will accept gracefully if anyone can point out...

yes India reached very high in the past and thats history... but we live in today and we have to accept today reality...

one cannot survive with the grand history only... please dont argue... first quit net... quit writing english every time... start communicate in sanskrit... than I will accept your all the argument...
gentlemen........ be practical... thats all
01-10-2013

:
"plannings"

Gentle men ! " I am planning to have deep study of Sanskrit........"Twam kim karoti......Sah kutra gachchati......."

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0