India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

anna great .anna aap age bado hum apke sath hai.....

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: kolhapur
: 44
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

anna great .anna aap age bado hum apke sath hai
08-21-2011

: Kolhapur
:

Respected Hou. Anna Hazare
My name is Nitin Patwekari, Kolhapur, Maharashtra.

After knowing all the points in JANLOKPAL BILL and considering that it will also prevent all the officers from taking "Black Money" from public to solve their problems.

I would like to ask you a question and expecting from you to answer satisfactorily.

This BILL is design to prevent the corruption. But people will get justice when they ask.

I'm thinking about a situation (Please read it carefully) :-
Currently some of the top most colleges ask compulsory donation for admitting student. When this BILL will pass, all colleges stop taking donations for admitting students and will start admitting student on the basis of marks they got or will take test for admission. If a student from rich family get lower mark and won't be eligible for admission then his parent may offer good amount as donation to college for admitting their child in that college. And the non-eligible student will be admitted with all eligible students. After admission of their child in college / in school, parent won't apply and ask for compensation. Because they will be satisfied for their child as he / she is learning in one of the reputed school / college.

My question is : In this situation how JANLOKPAL BILL will prevent this corruption?

This means this BILL can give some sort of relief from corruption but it won't stop it completely.

To prevent it I think you all should consider following things.

जनलोकपाल एक और मुद्दा समाविष्ट करना चाहिये :
अगर पैसोंका व्यवहार अगर ५००० रु. से ज्यादा हो तो वो चेक द्वारा किये जाने चाहिये.
१. इससे भ्रष्टाचार काम होणे मी मदद मिलेगी.
२. कोई सरकारी या गैर-सरकारी व्यक्ती २ नंबर कि राशी जमा नाही कर पायेगा.
३. सारे व्यवहार बँकसे होने के कारण सारे लोगोन कि सही सही आमदनी बँक से मिलती जायेगी.
४. कोई भी २ नंबर कि राशी छुपा नाही पायेगा.
५. आयकर कि रकम बढ जायेगी.
६. सब लोगोंको सारी सुविधाये बराबर कि मिलेगी.
७. पेट्रोल, डीझेल, केरोसीन, साब्जीया, और अन्य जरुरती चीजोन्के दाम घट जायेंगे.
८. सारे कर कम हो जायेंगे.
९. सारे लोगोन कि अमदानी बढ जायेगी.
१०. सारे गरीब लोगोन का जीवनस्तर सुधार जायेगा.

I'm expecting you a satisfactory answer.

Yours Faithfully,
08-21-2011

: Ghaziabad
:
: 17 | 0.00 Per Day
Bharat mata ki jai

Vo kaha hai mr.digvijay singh.
08-21-2011

: Delhi
: 47
:
Thumbs up Feedback and suggestion

Dear Mr. Kejriwal, Ms. Bedi,
I have this specific question for you and team Anna ?

Besides talking to Govt. or authorised Govt. officials, have you or team tried to approach the legendries of India i.e. Mr. Rajnikant, Dharmendra, Hema Malini,Sanjay Dutt, A.R. Rehman,Sonu Nigam,Shankar Mahadevan.. Mr. Bachchan has already provided his support to you.

My suggestion is that you also name out to the public & open support from all these legends to come up and show the patriotism.

I am feeling wonderfull to view and be a part of this maha event, we have learnt and read so many articles and seen the best of picturisation on silver screen BUT feeling proud to have been a part of this truely noble cause. i can also say and share with my kids that this is how Mahatma, Bhagat, Bose,Patel have kept the solid foundation of indian independence.

Pls note that this is the right time to mould the stream in right direction ... just a nock out punch is required. I am sure that this verstion of new India shall come true.

Pls pass on the greetings to Anna to keep the momentum on till we get right Right.

I can only say one statement " Maa bhee tab tak apne bachche ko doodh nahee pilati jab tak bachcha kilkaree mar kar rota nahee hai".

Long live India .

Vande Mataram
08-21-2011

:
: 17 | 0.00 Per Day

I m annaji supporter but i m not a politician.jai hind.
08-21-2011

: rajam,srikakulam(dist),andhrapradesh
: 32
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

all our brothers and sisters says hartful thanks to our beloved ANNA
08-22-2011

: Mumbai
: 48
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

FULL POWER ANNA... You are the best thing to happen to Independent India!!
08-22-2011

: 37
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

andhere ko hata kar...humare bharat me ap aur apki team ne...hum naujavano saakaaratmak sochne ka bharosa aur vishwas diya h....tum aa gye ho noor a gaya h....nahi to charago se lau ja rahi thi...jeene ki mujhko vajeh mil gai h...badi bevajeh zindagi ja rahi thi.......
08-22-2011

: 37
:
: 12 | 0.00 Per Day

hum bhart ke pooto ko sahi galat samjhayenge......har ghar me ek mandir hoga aur anna ki tasveer lagayenge.....ye bhi chale jayenge...hum bhi chale jayenge...par bharat ko mazbut banane ka shrey payenge....hum bharat k pooto ko sahi galat samjhayenge
apne tirange pe naaz hume h...apni kamiyo ka ehsaas hume h....in 5 stambho se tik kar....khud me badlav layenge..hum bharat k pooto ko sahi galat samjhayenge......vapis banayenge sone ki chidiya....vapis sanskar dhani banayenge...door desh k log fir yaha se padhne ayenge...hum bharat k pooto ko sahi galat samjhayenge
tyag humare khoon khoon me na jane kab se behta h....koi bhi panna palto..saara itihas kehta h....ek nivala mile sahi...bant bant k khayenge...hum bharat k pooto ko sahi galat samjhayenge...kisi beti ko marne na denge....jalne na denge...bikne na denge....betiyo k janam pe ansu nahi diwali holi manayenge...hum bharat k pooto ko sahi galat samjhayenge
08-22-2011

: Pune
: 67
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Thank You Annaji.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0