India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

Hum sabke priy Annaji, Ye btate hue mujhe atyadhik garv hota tha k mai ek Bharatiya hun,par kinhi karanwash is .....

08-20-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 24 | 0.01 Per Day

Hum sabke priy Annaji, Ye btate hue mujhe atyadhik garv hota tha k mai ek Bharatiya hun,par kinhi karanwash is baat ka dukh bhi hota tha k,bhrashtachar k karan vishwa patal pe kramashah humare bharat ki chhavi dhumil hoti ja rahi hai aur is baat ka bhi dukh tha k jis desh pe apne praan nyochhavar karnewale veer aur veerangnao ne janam lia,usi dharti pe kai aise log bhi jinhone janta me bhrashtachar,jaatiwad aur arajakta faila kar apne lie mahal khade kie. . .Par ab samay aagya hai jab logo ko is baat ka abhas ho chuka hai ki wo ab tak in bhrasht logo k chhalawe me jite rahe,aur kahi na kahi ye sab apke wajah se sambhav ho paya hai. .Saath hi apka dhyan do aur baato ki taraf bhi akarshit karna chahungi. .1.Bhrashtachar ek sarkari rashan ki dukan se lekar,aspatal,vidyalay. .har jagah hai,islie hum sab deshwasio ko ye andolan Janlokpal Bill pass hone k baad bhi chalana hoga. . 2.Hum sabko Janlokpal Bill har karyasthal me thik se kriyanvit ho,ye dekhna hoga,kyuki abhi bhi apke dwara lae gae 'suchna adhikar'pe kai rajyo me sucharu rup se kaam nahi ho raha. .Apko aur sabhi deshwasio ko is abhutpurv karya k lie dhanyawad deti hu .VANDE MATRAM
08-20-2011

: ujjain,mp
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up hello ANNA

I am with you . i am sorry i am not able to be with you there physically....but i trust you from deep of my heart...you will catch the fish for sure....thank u so much....
08-21-2011

: sultanpur, up
: 38
:

i 'm feeling proud to being with anna hazare... I am at ramlila maidan...nd now if we talk about jan lokpal bill ..its fantastic
08-21-2011

: Dombivli
:
Thank you soooo much

Anna,

Thank you so much, Just becoz of u Today's Youth has become United and they have reallised the power of Democracy as well as their own power and rights, Thanks for this!!!!!!!!!!

Requesting all fellow Indians to write a message for Anna with a thanks-note...

We'll reach out to show this to him personally as we reach huge numbers...

======EARLIER POST======
He Finally got it (Govt Gazette Notification) for us...

Let's see how much support we can generate for him here!

Tell your friends to write to him too!

Cheers!!!

Admin
India Against Corruption Community
08-21-2011

: jagdalpur
: 41
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear sir,u r great but kya yeah upa sarkar main dil hai jo sab kuch sochegi inko toh vote mangane aanee doo phirr maza karyengee sochte hai rahul ki naam election jeetengee sirr aap aapna khyal rakhoo in bhrust ko bhrust se aanth karengeee
08-21-2011

: kolkata
:
I support anna. List of problems and situations people often come across

I wholeheartedly support Anna for this movement.

Corruption and bribes have become very common and almost appearing as fundamental rights to most of the government officials. "Stop offering bribe" is a very common sentence often we hear from our leaders, well known personalities and stars.
I think we need to be practical here and should know the realities.

Here is list of problems/issues and situations people often come across -

1) Passport application - No matter how well and neatly you
filled up the application, spelling mistakes are inevitable
either in your name or your father's name/address. Any
mistake in your passport is a penalty in terms of money and
effort but its a reward for officials. This is not the end of
story..needless to elaborate.
2) Flat/house registration
3) Flat/house mutation
4) Driving license
5) Road Tax deposit/Papers - motor vehicle dept
6) Railway ticket - RAC to berth (TT oh my God...I have never
seen any of them ......!!!!)
7) Shifting home within or to another city
8) Receiving shipments from Railway station
9) Mobile/valuable lost case reporting to police station
10) Sale tax
11) Vendors to get payment from government sectors
12) Inspection and clearance and certifications from government dept.
13) Import/Export duty - Custom clearance
14) Interstate consignment - VAT related paperwork
15) Utility connection (gas/water etc)
16) Reporting a harassment case to police against local mafia/gunda
17) Didn't receive admit card in time for a competitive exam
18) Son/daughter just got 5 marks in a subject in 10th/12th board exam. Paper review process.
19) Footpath is 90% occupied by hockers
20) Not able to manage escalated education fees for my child.
21) Hospital asking for high registration fees
22) Unable to bear medical fees
23) Bed not available in Govt hospital
24) Admission fees very high in private hospital - don't know where to go
25) You know patient is already dead. Doctors kept the patient on ventilator/life support. Medical bill started crossing several lacs.
26) Patient is not recovering. Hospital not releasing the patient.
27) Private College/University not publishing name and rank details of candidate appeared for exam
28) Death certificate and police clearance and cargo booking
29) Cremations and government appointed helpers and issues
30) Collect ration from ration-shop
31) Traffic police stopped your car and asked you to wait till senior officer comes
32) You are enjoying a cup of tea from road side tea stall close you your home/flat,
suddenly police raided the area and you are picked up and locked inside police station.
Nobody is listening to you and you have to prove that you are innocent.
33) You are on long drive with your family and while passing a small city, your car is stopped at police kiosk.
Your papers are OK but still you are asked to wail till senior police officer arrives. You waited for couple of hours but no senior officer
arrived. You don't how long you will have to wait.
34) Situation as described in 33. You asked police how long you will have to wait. They threaten you and asked you to keep quite.
You stared an argument and at the end you are detained/thrashed for no reason.
At the end, if you are lucky you would be given a choice to pick up charges they can book against you
(theft, robbery, rush driving and attempt to murder etc). Men in uniform with guns but without well education is a big threat to society.
35) Report a corruption case/illegal deal happening close to your home/flat.
36) Situations 31 - 35 are so serious that if you start arguing logically, you will be pushed to an extend beyond your imagination.
Your family may end up losing you.
37) Birth certificate
38) Common medicines which are supposed to be there in government hospitals at remote places are often go out of stock.
But those are available nearby private medical shop.
39) No regulatory bodies in many cases. Nexus between regulatory govt bodies and private companies/service providers to extract public money.
40) Ruthless corruption in government aided projects. Very common and regular way of siphoning public funds.

This list is endless. People who are running small/medium/large businesses, know ground realities very well.
How often our leaders,stars themselves reach government offices by availing public transport and be a part of common people's queue ?
Actually, our leaders,stars get these jobs done by agents/third parties and many of these are not applicable to them.
Even if the need be, they do it through VIP quota. They go to 1st world countries for ailment and then come back to INDIA after recovery and then start advising people to have faith on government hospitals.

Privileged, rich and powerful people having political affiliation
often live in a virtual INDIA and therefore never encounter above listed issues so do not admit presence of such issues.

What common people have to face is the ground reality and real face of INDIA.

A very strong lokpal is needed to curb corruptions and I do support Anna.
08-21-2011

: Chandigarh
:
Support Anna

For Your Kind Attention

When under the prevailing laws of country, the government office holders such as Sonia Gandhi , Manmohan Singh, Cabinet Ministers , members of prliament and others have cleverely deposited their black money in foreign banks of more than 4 lakh crore rupees of black money , and now they are bent on passing their own toothless LOK PAL BILL.

How the people of country will allow such law and bear the governance of such government.

The present cabinet and parliament has lost its all legal rights to prepare any law and govern the country, They will be dealt with according to the new lokpal bill.

Supporter of Anna
08-21-2011

: Jun 2011
: Nagpur
: 31
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Annaji i am with you.
annaji ye congress ko apni aukad dikani hi hogi
we are with you..........
we salute you for this great work you are doing for INDIA.
THANK-YOU.
08-21-2011

: Pune
: 42
:

thank you Anna for letting the common man know their power... common ppl like us had started to think that they had no option but to live in the system... thx for awakening!!!
08-21-2011

: ponda,goa
: 46
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

anna,
i thank you for awakening the comman man of our country and pray to god for your good health.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0