India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Send a Message & Thanks Note to ANNA...

"Yada yada hi dharmasya glanirbavati bharatha Abutanum adharmasya tat atamanum sru ganmya aham" May God give him Enough time and .....

08-19-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 63
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day
Anna

"Yada yada hi dharmasya glanirbavati bharatha
Abutanum adharmasya tat atamanum sru ganmya aham"

May God give him Enough time and health to fulfill his mission!

My full support to him and wish to be with him always
I salute to these kind of thoughts !
08-19-2011

:
Corruption

Corruption is government intrusion into market efficiencies in the form of regulations.

I definately support Hazare, but its you who can stop it right from its root, you dont bribe anybody and dont get bribed ..................try it guys im sure this will help to fight corruptiopn

And if you talk about the Lokpal Bil it will bring lot of transperancy in the way how government handle things or im sure they would have passes it without any issue as we say its a democratic country

Goverment is

By the people
for the people
and of the people

by the way who is the President of India
Somehow, you are correct but the current government machinery will not allow you to do so. Now the only last way is to protest strongly on roads to show this lumph govt.to teach the lesson of patriotism.
A L A D Y

Last edited by H.S.RANA; 08-19-2011 at 04:19 PM
08-19-2011

: Chennai, Tamil nadu
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna Ji,, Thanks for struggling to get a bright future for our nation. I am in Support..
08-19-2011

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

But Do People are Really with HIM as Most Inside office / Computer / Home etc Just Comment...as Fear POLICE CASE..POLICE CHASE..SOCIETY AFTERWARDS

If Every one be with HIM then its Not 15 days but Within 15 hrs Government ..PARLIAMENT to Supreme Court would be troppeled unto a NEW RULE Modernizations and Corrupt Free SOCIETY But OWN-SELF and Environment Beneficiary are too BLACK WORDS of the WORLD for Which at last movement all Good and Success is and LOST....See...What happen after and During lt JAYPRAKASH NARYAN same Happening Now But do real Cause of His Death..Neetaji...LalBahadur Shashtri..Ever Known...and those in the Movement of Lt Jyaprakash Narayan had now Turned to be the Most Corrupt and Powerfuls leaders...LALU PRASAD YADAV...just took the Environment Change / Chance to Enter into Politics and see..others ....
08-19-2011

: West Bengal
: 38
:

some of people comes in andonal, they don't know about jan lokpal bill.They r coming to protest against corruption but according to me , it is more important to know about janlokpal bill.
Make handout(leaflet) and distribute all people. In there write about janlokpal bill and other side lokpal bill with difference and some suggisation. I think it will more help to support your andonal. Huge croud comes out from home and support because a huge crowd don't know about janlokpal bill and they r in hegitation, so they r not sopporting.
if u need my support in this matter i will there(09163413317)
08-19-2011

: Ichajkaranji
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

our country is like mandir for us and all MP are pujari we will not allow pujari to exploit and he will not be forgiven We are with you annaji you just say we are ready to give up life at your single word
08-19-2011

: Thane, Maharashtra, India
: 70
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Thank you Annaji for empowering the people of India. You have given us a voice. You hv given us the courage. You hv given us the strength to stand up and say "Enough is Enough", This is the end of our patience, We will not take it lying down any more. We want the politicians to listen to us carefully. They can't take us for granted any more. They will have to engage us. They can't dismiss us. They exist because of us and not the other way round. Thank u for waking us up. We were in deep slumber. We wanted somebody else to do this job for us. You showed us the way.
वंदे*मातरम||
भारत*माताकी*जय||
जयहिंद*||
08-19-2011

:

Many many good wishes to Annaji and his supporters..Bande Matram !
08-19-2011

: Kolkata
: 39
:

Thank you Anna for leading from the front. I support your movement against corruption. Now, I believe INDIA will be the SUPERPOWER and you are the PIONEER.GOD bless you .. wish all my good wishes ... You are really very SPECIAL ..I have full faith on you that you would make it happen. I admire your WILL power.
08-19-2011

: nagpur
:

Dear Friends,
First of all I extend Revolutionary Greetings to you for building up movement against corruption and launching struggle for Lokpal Bill. However, you are aware that in our country the big money deal is taking place due to larger currency notes i.e. Rs.1000/- & Rs.500/- and therefore these bigger currency notes to be abolished urgently will also be helpful to the country.

All transaction above Rs.10,000/- to be made compulsory through cheques and the higher denomination note to be Rs.100/- only. In this movement demand of abolition of all Rs.1000/- & Rs.500/- urgently to be taken up to unearth black money.

Hope you will consider this suggestion.

With Regards,

Dilip Deshpande

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0