India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Help me! Urgent

Hello, I am in deep trouble and I need urgent help. Someone please help me out. I used to live .....

07-02-2011

: Jul 2011
: bangalore
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Help me! Urgent

Hello,

I am in deep trouble and I need urgent help. Someone please help me out. I used to live in Bangalore in Indiranagar. The place I used to live was owned by a builder called BM Vasudeva ( he lives at 2035 1st Cross 17th Mn, Hal Ii Stage Bg-8., 560008). About 5 weeks back I learnt that he is a serial criminal and who primary business is land grabbing and that he is one of the forefathers of underworld in Bangalore - his true identity. I learnt this through the servants who worked there. Immediately thereafter I am being attacked from all angles. I lost my job, my scooter was smashed up, things started disappearing from my place. There are people constantly standing outside where I live and I am being followed wherever I go. I contacted the police and instead the cops shouted at me and practically threw me outside and now instead of gangsters following me... the police themselves are following me. When I approached the Commissioner's office they made me wait for 5 hours and then they took me in a jeep and then dropped me at the outskirts of Bangalore without saying anything. When I tried contacting my family nobody is responding on the phones. I somehow got the numbers of a neighbor (actually an old servant in my locality at my home town Agra) and learnt that my parents have locked the house and nobody knows where they are. It is apparent that this underworld don is having political connections being part of the land grabbing clan. There are atleast 20 people including cops who follow me wherever I go. I tried reaching friends and everybody is suddenly acting scared and strange and are telling me not to contact them.

The only key thing I have found out is that there is a group called KRV in Bangalore. This stands for Karnataka Rakshana Vedike which is a right wing group. They are like Shiv Sena of Karnataka. And they are anti- north Indian and me being from Agra(north india) I am being targetted.

I really don't know what to do.....someone please help out and contact police/cbi or ministers and help save my life. Time is running out and since they have put a 'hit' on me....I will be eliminated any moment. For god's sake someone please help me out!!
07-02-2011

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

hay No1 will help You... then record all this and give it to some National News Channel. This may sound weird but you will have to help yourself or else u've to be a big shots son, friend or relative.....Same my Case

http://www.scribd.com/CommonManThe%20Sufferer

.....Environment to Matter Twist to Beneficiary = OWN-SELF= Corrupt Society "EAR EYE CLOSE MOUTH SHUT UNLESS MATTER BENEFICIARY OR RUINING THERE OWN-FAMILY?? Grouping of Eye Sign........The Lizard's.....

File Your Complain at www.saferindia.com.......atleast POLICE WOULD after then won't act in Both party & remain mock viewer as Like in our Case...at-least relief from 1 side torture or Society Murmur....as if regular POLICE comes to 1 Family ...the Family ??Black listed everywhere of No Fault...

contact aajtak or Similar Link of Media in Your State..Search Google

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...d-c572392.html

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...n-c584521.html What About other’s....?????Now and before too……………

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...n-c553835.html

http://www.indiaagainstcorruption.co...ad.php?p=14750

Indian Consumer Complaints Forum | ignou

http://www.bloom9.com/info/electronic_media.asp

Last edited by Joy1982; 07-02-2011 at 08:21 PM
07-02-2011

: 40
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day
Human mask back = illusion

What is Happening With You is a Political Game as POLITICS+POLICE=LAND MAFIA "PRESS Share??"

ALL INVOLVE IN ONE ANOTHER WAY

if

Not Press Conference after Monika Bedi Release = Stardrum Promotion same do Now in Maria Case....???/But In Real Time 2006 Highlighting Amitab Bachan Son Marriage day to day Detail's??? When Phone there Kolkata Office...said No Time for Common man???...But In these they have as TRP?????

and after years None could Proof the Scenario 2006 - 2009..of these Group...but could u Say why Mr Ajit Dasgupta (1D) sold his flat when at such a Front position & to Renter then in 3E & Shift to Nearby flat but backside...why so urgent....why when they had many witness in there favor to......show much group???

SOCIETY HAS MADE US DIVERT FROM OUR TIMELY WORK...& MADE IRRITATED TO 1 DAY CRIM..??
07-02-2011

:

Remember our INDIAN LAW is Weak as they don't work in Slow Poisoning , irritating......etc Matter invst........as they name & Mark them as PREETY CASE.....& it's know....to these type's so they in these way divert you from normal life.....& you would loose all peace.....

as POLICE act or is PRESSURIZED if Murdered etc or pretty case when u are High Society Living Within CLASS...

I AM SAYING SHOW AS SAME EXPERIENCED FROM 2006 - 2009 - 2010=THE change

BUT THEY CAN'T GET WHAT MENTAL PRESSURE ON WHO THE SCENARIO IS BEING DONE.....the Mental & diversion Scenario

Last edited by Shraman; 07-02-2011 at 09:34 PM
07-02-2011

:

Dear Viewer

Thanks for writing to INDIA TV.

Kindly send your contact number or call us at 0120-3051010 / 9350593505.

Stay tuned to India TV. Do keep writing to us with your views and suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

Sheetal
Response Executive
07-02-2011

:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

God too can't Verify Girl / Women Nature....as they are compare to Saitan!!!Below Black dark , Red ,Green Mark Mostly as per the Change & Work effort

As Like Mrs Ranjana Dutta , Mrs Madhumita Sengupta , Mrs Soma Dey , Mrs Minmai Dey , Mrs Archana Dasgupta , Mrs Kaylani Sen , Mrs Mouli Das , Mrs? Papyia Acharya ,Mrs Moumita Renter ......the MASK WOMEN...LIZARD / Vulture / Wolf would too Fail before them...............

Just to Safeguard Some Money .....Just to Distract there Night black-ground???Just to Down fall another Being Framing Women(My Mother ...the Jealousy) ,Just to Group & Being neglected their Own daily daily back Tutty??

& Within these Who are Sufferer MEN & Sons but think about who are Alone & Said & Fight for Fact....what His Sons are facing...??

So Most Important Crime of Crime is Giving False Twisted Witness & Giving 1 Mental Pressure to Diversify One from Normal Life...but INDIAN POLICE LAW POLITICS & POLITICIANS

In My Point of View regarding Maria case all 3 are Responsible and as the resembles today's corporate world Happening for Promotion..Job safeguard whats happening & No Govt Rules to ...so as the Pimp the Director etc Met his Fate same do Maria and the Pilot too be given Punishment as None are innocent as each other took chance & Environment benefit to achieve each other goal or benefit

Last edited by Joy1982; 07-03-2011 at 02:36 PM
07-04-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day
Question Re: My take on this and similar issues...

IMHO, we should avoid generalizations and coming to conclusions as we have only heard one side of each story, and we are ill equipped to judge such cases any way, as we are not judges (and, even honest judges could make mistakes, but we should accept that element of risk in a democracy).

As responsible citizens, surely we have a right to raise questions through all fora, but let's not judge legal cases based on what we read in newspapers and watch in TV shows.

In this particular case, surely we could extend our helping hand to the writer by taking it up with media, talking to police, etc., as he could well have been any of us, and we can't trust our police and politicians. But let's stop somewhere short of judging.

Ganesan.
07-07-2011

: Jul 2011
: Kolkata West Bengal
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Ganesan

Re: My take on this and similar issues...

Yes Ganesan We Must not Judge by hearing 1 Side that day to till dt i too am saying so but as Common man & couldn't oil or Feed these Wrecked group on various way & why?/? do so??? so we are everywhere Gone Wrong to diversified ...the Writ or Witch Women....of Twist .....as Like Maria ......but all Police invst from that 11/10/06 will say the fact as how we were ...??/but when they found Police inactive & many written matter would turn against them only...so they started working undercover with Nothing Written as No proof as Version or Slow poising has No Proof..& others ..No Witness as...Own-self = Society

Group Used Papyia Acharyia 1F to Diversify to Change the matter 11/10/06.....to safeguard there Family along with there Sons / daughter who was till before a Show piece of Ignorance & hatted in the Flat to Society....??/.......c Kankata Women could go beyond anything.....& change within........2006 scenario to 2009....then 2010 & Now 2011 totally change..???

All Join Hand Pressurize the Press to investigate who is Saying Wrong If Ganesan You & the mass had Courage...then only Such type of Women Would & wouldn't rise and in Maria case all 3 are culprit so same 3 should met same Punishment No Difference or Ignorance ........its also proof the work Culture & Black end in Private & Corporate Workout......the Women does or is Force to do for Job Security or Promotion & Govt????Ignorance

If Timely Invst..many thing Would be proofed but Now>>>???

Last edited by pandeyji; 07-07-2011 at 10:15 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0