India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna vs Government

I am really shocked......... with Government's action against Mr.Anna's peaceful and menaingful agaitation against corruption. Is this the democracy........where the .....

08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Delhi
: 63
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day
Anna vs Government

I am really shocked......... with Government's action against Mr.Anna's peaceful and menaingful agaitation against corruption.

Is this the democracy........where the voice of the people is banned by the corrupted politicians whom we send to parliament to make good laws and bring reforms for the betterment of the life of the people of country.

Whatever the actions/decision taken by the present ruling party in centre........ are shameful and forcing people of India to support Mr.Anna at large.

Why government has the fear in itself ........to bring a strong law against corruption in the form of New Jan Lok Pal Bill suggested by Mr. Anna Hazare and its team?

Every India today wishing to stand with the Anna Hazare's peaceful movement......... and day by day more and more people are joining to this movement.

Government and its chitput netas......... who are misguiding the country today and trying to block the voice of people against corruption have now no right to stay in power.Mr.Manmohan Singh should come forward......... against corruption firmly without saying that Govt. has no Magic Stick to eradicate corruption from India.

If this govt. has no choice then people of this country......... has the choice to eradicate such people from power as the corruption has become a devil in this country......... and it is eating daily the lives of poor people of this country.

I fully support Mr.Anna and his Team.......... for thier peaceful demand of a strong Jan Lok Pal Bill.

Jai Hind.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0