India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Anna Hazare
New Topics

Anna Hazare Unwell after hunger-strike... we need to stand by him

Dear Admin (India Against Corruption): I am a strong supporter AnnaJi. He is a great soul. He won the first .....

04-09-2011

: Apr 2011
: Sydney, Australia
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Admin (India Against Corruption):

I am a strong supporter AnnaJi. He is a great soul. He won the first round and hence broken his fast. But the journey is long. I am in full support of Annaji for the long journey.

You have to be allert and proactive.

1. Keep an eye on the Indian Government tricks and get weekly progress report and publish the out come to the media. Specially Kapil Sibbel. He is a lawyer and his brain is busy in finding some trick/ploy to deceive the people. He is Kaal Nemi, who unsuccessfully tried to deceive Lord Hanuman by creating traps in his path.
2. Indian Government may delay the process, find some loophole for the delay and dilute the public anger. Be allert.
3. The Lokpal bill final draft may badly mention to take up action against the curruption charges happened after August 2011 only. The curruption charges prior to August 2011 may be excused/not considered and may be out of scope/jurisdiction of the new Lokpal/Lokaykt. This must not be allowed. The Lokpal/Lokayky have right to examine all the corruptions taken in the past, present and future, Including the Jeep Kand by T Krishnamachari, a minister of the Jawahar Lal Nehru cabinet in 1950s.

I was a college student at that time (1957-1958) and when I heard that T Krishnamachari has taken bribe to purchase the jeeps and Nehru has told lies and mislead the public (Jan Hit Me Nahi Hai), I was very sad as a young boyand lost trust in the elder Indian polititians like T Krishnamatchari and Nehru.
4. During the coming 3/4 months period, Government ministers may delibrately wipe off all the evidences/documents. We have to be vigilent.

5. To deceive the public and the actvists, Indian Government may create artficial war/tension with the neighbour countries as a ploy/Natak.

6. Baba Ramdev's mind is very proactive and he must consulted all the times.

Regards

Sharat Sharma, Sydney, Australia.
04-09-2011

: Mar 2011
: South Delhi
: 63
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile

I wish Anna a LONG & HEALTHY LIFE.

Just read a message in above thread that it's all fixed like IPL matches + Talked personaly to Lots of Friends who confide in me.

I will like to state that all those falling in the following categories are spreading MISINFORMATION about our victory :-

1. People who have thrived , benifited due to Curruption till now - Babus , Officers, Inspectors, Journalists, businessmans , manipulators , power brokers, opportunists, fixers , politicians Offcourse :-).

Their Income Stream is going to dry out !!!!

2. Mentally Week persons :- for example - If I have to pay a fine of Rs 500/- as an official fine for Jumping Trafice Red Light , I would rather pay Rs 100/- as a Bribe to Constable to get away and save balance Rs 400/- .

Those seeking an easy solution and have got used to the system.

3. Skeptics & those having Negative mindset -- Nothing Serious & Substatial had changed in last 40 years , inspite of ....... blah blahh and its never going to change

Thier could also be other catogories of people , with whom I have still to interact .

Will Keep you posted

Regards

Rakesh
04-09-2011

:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
It is the unity - activism - that has won

Dear Bhaaratiyaas,

The Vedic dharma as is given in Bhagavad Gita, the 700-verse summary of 20,000 hymns of the Vedas does not to fast for political reason. The Vedics do fasting to advance spiritually. Therefore, Bhakti-vedanta Swami Prabhupa has reminded all that it is not good to fast for political reason.

Our Bhaarat desh has been suffering from the invaded anti-Vedic ideology since 1000 years. The Hindus are suffering from the anti-vedic minorities right in their own desh. THIS MUST STOP SOON. Even the current constitution of Bhaarat is anti-vedic.

We the Hindus united now to act first to draft an amendment to the constitution, making it pro-vedic. Then with this type of unity we need to get it accepted in short time. There after, fighting against the anti-vedic forces will become very easy.

So, do not let this unity and enthusiasm to do kranti cool down.

I pray Annaa ji get well soon; and do not fast for political cause.
Krishna does not recommend it.

|| OM kranti kranti kranti hi ||
04-09-2011

: 53
:

a first step towards corruption by the big man is a big leap to our nation ,it was dandi once upon atime, and today for us.no bother if it is match fixed or executed pre plannedly as some one feels. It is we people that are going to enjoy the fruits in coming years not the genere of anna hazares. may the almighty share his courage to young indians. mera Bharat mahan
04-09-2011

: New Delhi
:
Smile God bless you Anna!

you have done something that was required and I am obliged to you. After seeing your efforts now I am too stading for you and would do my best to stop corruption .. I will not support any kind or corruption around me.

May god give you good health!! Gold bless you.. will pray for your good health!

Regards
Lokesh
04-09-2011

: Noida , U.P.
: 35
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

This is a great shame that still government is not listening the voice of public !!!!!
04-09-2011

: riyadh
:

with cores of heart praying for annaji nothing will happen to him even yama the god of death will be afraid to face him.his determination is the motivating factor for this jan lokpal bill.
hope the government doesn't play anything foul after this.

lets all pray for the health of annaji
04-09-2011

: United Arab Emirates
: 24
:
Smile My support for Mr.Anna

I am quite happy that there are so many citizens of India who care abt the welfare & the development of the country.My hearty support for Mr.Anna.Hope this prossesion against India's corruption will be successful.

By
Monica

04-09-2011

: Mar 2011
: Gurgaon
: 35
:
Thumbs up Glimpse of Light

Dear Indians,

Today, we got a glimpse of light by great, commendable and unforgettable work of Anna Ji, Kiran Bedi, Baba Ramdev, Mr. Kaejariwaal. Swami Agnivesh and millions of Indian who supported this movement in their own style.

I am thankful to all of you.

But this is not the end of this movement. Please be informed that they have just accepted the preliminary appeal of all Indian to include members in our society in the formation of Jan LokPal Bill. We need to closely watch and raise our voice when there will be requirement for that.

This bill still needs to be prepared first as per the proposed document and than needs to be placed on the floor or Parliament and finally needs to be approved and implemented.

We got a good starting but we still have long way to go. The most important day will come when this bill will be a part of our judicial system and than we have to play a vital role to bring all such instances where one, who is involved in corruption, should come in picture and get punished.

Once again I thank you all. It's not the victory of fist of people but every Indian and NRIs who supported this movement in Indian and abroad.

There is along way to go to make our Holy Land virtuous and prosperous. I am looking forward your strong support for the same.

Jay Hind, Jay Bharat.

Raghvendra
04-09-2011

: Feb 2011
: 55
:

Anna is our another gandhi. His ideologies and simple but charismatic leadership have revived our hope and aspirations to see our country as free of all corruptions.may the almighty bestow on him good health and physical strength so that we can embark on our another campaign under his guidance and leadership to fight against all evils. Anna, move on.... Country needs you.

Last edited by trilokcshrivastava; 04-09-2011 at 09:24 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0