All our prayers are with you..
04-11-2011

: Apr 2011
: Bhopal
: 77
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Wash that smirk off, Sibbal

Anna Hazare may have been unwell for some time and made a whole lot of people worry about him, but take it from me he has realised that he is on to a big, almost gargantuan, thing. He will not fall sick, and would not even catch common cold. The spectacle after he broke his fast is so hate-inspiring that I again and again commend myself for not even registering as a voter. I mean how naive can you get! Kapil Sibbal has this unbelievable Mr Know-all demeanour and speaks with a smirk on his face trying to tell the people of India that Lokpal Bill is not going to give them water and bread. The expession on his face says, "What a childish thing this Hazare-fellow is doing when I and my ilk are working hard to improve the lives of you common Indians". I had believed (wrongly, as it turns out) that this Sibbal man has some sense up there. But no, he reveals himself as larger-than-life pseudo-intellectual. The man cannot understand he is being moronic by attempting to try and to "re-educate" the awakened post-Hazare-fast Indians.

Last edited by PradeepGoorha; 04-11-2011 at 05:03 PM
04-11-2011

: 36
:

we pray to the god to have healthy long life to anna. we all with you.
04-11-2011

: Thrissur, Kerala
: 33
:

After the 97 hour hunger strike, our Mahatma Anna Hazare was reported to be feeling unwell around 3 hours after he broke his fast today morning...

We need to stand by him at this juncture and wish him great recovery, good health and a long life...

Admin
India Against Corruption Community

Edit (16.03, 9 Apr 2011):
Nothing to worry, say doctors: It was just that the body takes time to re-adjust to its regular schedule, especially the digestive and neuro-systems.

Edit: 6pm 9 April 2011
-------

Anna hazare ji is a new era Mahatma Gandhi, his hunger strike is the beginning of fight against the plague of corruption. If it was the britisher's who tortured us before 1947, NOW IT IS THE PEOPLE OF OUR NATION THAT IS PITIABLE THAN THE FORMER. We all will be there with this new Mahatma. His haelth will be alright and better because he has been send by God.
04-12-2011

: Mar 2011
: pilkhuwa(ghaziabad),india-245304
: 35
:
hunger

After the 97 hour hunger strike, our Mahatma Anna Hazare was reported to be feeling unwell around 3 hours after he broke his fast today morning...

We need to stand by him at this juncture and wish him great recovery, good health and a long life...

Admin
India Against Corruption Community

Edit (16.03, 9 Apr 2011):
Nothing to worry, say doctors: It was just that the body takes time to re-adjust to its regular schedule, especially the digestive and neuro-systems.

Edit: 6pm 9 April 2011
-------

[/quote]
he is not a guy who scared from life expectancy. we are hoping for his health that he he will get well soon.
04-12-2011

: Chennai
: 56
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Wishing Anna good health.
04-12-2011

: Mar 2011
: 82
:
Battle Ahead

Respected Anna Ji

CONGRATULATION FOR THE VICTORY!!!!!!

The beginning has been made but road ahead is a tough one. The government agreed not willing but because the public pressure which Shri Anna Hazare and you all could galvanize.
Nevertheless I am sharing with you my thoughts
:

Let us first examine what is the ROOT OF CORRUPTION. It is personal GREED AND ELECTIONS.

The only effective deterrent against PERSONAL GREED is speedy implementation of judicial process and confiscation of the entire ill-gotten wealth.

For this the numbers of courts must increase in sufficient numbers.

ELECTIONS FUNDS lead to an organized form of corruption. Here pressure is brought on the bureaucracy to extort money from Public or politicians indulge in doling out favours to some or witch-hunting those who do not fall in line.

To prevent this misuse of power for collections political funds the following measures are required:-

1) Implement Police reforms immediately as per Supreme Order on 22nd September 2006 in Writ Petition 310 of 1996.
2) All bureaucratic transfers should be handled by an independent body free from political influence.
3) Bureaucrats should be made accountable for actions and inactions. Efficiency must be the criteria of promotion.
4) Donations to Political parties should be through bank transfers.
5) A compulsory audit of accounts of all political parties under supervision of Election Commission.

It must always be remembered that enacting of law is a very small step. HOW IT IS
IMPLEMENTED IS MOST IMPORTANT

Take the case of Jessica Lal. The same law found the accused innocent and later guilty.

The Law convicted Bhagat Singh and his 2 companions for attempt to murder. WERE THEY CRIMINALS OR FREEDOM FIGHTERS.

The Right to Information Act is fine. What about its implementation. The Power of the Information Commissioners is to punish those who contravene Sec. 7 of Act. In practice this provision is observed in breach because the Information Commissioners do not use their ONLY powers under Sec. 20. The result is almost all applications are turned into Complaints before them. The work of information commissions has increased multi-fold WITHOUT ADEQUATE staff. THIS IS KILLING THE SPIRIT OF THE ACT.

Without change in the system enactment of 1 or 2 laws will not make much difference.
ENSURE THAT JAN LOKPAL ACT DOES NOT MEET THE SAME FATE AS THE RTI ACT.

Satinderpal Chopra
5 IInd Cross
Vasanthnagar
Bangalore 560052
Tel 080 22264500 Mob: 9449632141

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif[/IMG]

Last edited by satinderchopra; 04-12-2011 at 06:08 PM : to diffentiate paragraphs
04-12-2011

: Feb 2011
: 47
:

Myself was on compleale fast on 5 April for support of Anna and joined moment at Jantar-Mantar and partipicated in candle march from India gate to Jantar-Mantar on 7 apr. In future too i will be ready for constrative and active role for moment againgst corruption.
04-12-2011

: Vijayawada
: 36
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna we all are with you.. Long live anna.. Long live anna

jai hind
04-12-2011

: salem,tamilnadu
: 61
:
Thumbs up Vow really hair raiser

Dear Friends, I was feeling very much i am indian, great admirer of Shri Annaji
How he made the impossible to possible. Always one good leader without expecting anything can create miracle. Let us join hands with Shri Annaji and make india free from corruption. Rtn. Vasu

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0