India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

What are we doing????

hello frnds, despite of all this corruption propaganda, how come the congress government is still in power. Inspite of such .....

10-08-2011

: Oct 2011
: Goa
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Question What are we doing????

hello frnds,

despite of all this corruption propaganda, how come the congress government is still in power. Inspite of such high inflation levels, no one can can even touch the congress government. I salute their invincibility and clever verbal diversions they offer. We the public of India can only chat abot corruption and do time pass, they will continue to rule for another 60 yrs as they have...because corruption and dirtyness is in the deeply ingrained in our blood....which is getting reflected as the government and streets of our country. I the citizen am responsible for such condition of my country and such a government in power. who is to blame if such a government is in power for 60 yrs. Pls think.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0