India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

voting for the bill shouldn't be confidential, it should be transparent

I support Anna and every clause of Jan Lokpal Bill but i doubt even if government agrees to present the .....

08-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Agartala
: 40
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day
voting for the bill shouldn't be confidential, it should be transparent

I support Anna and every clause of Jan Lokpal Bill but i doubt even if government agrees to present the Jan Lokpal in parliament, they and other political parties (who are now supporting this bill) will vote against this bill in the parliament so as to get it to be rejected. So i have a request from government that voting for the bill shouldn't be confidential, it should be transparent. Government says something and does totally different thing.
08-21-2011

: Pune
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Will the Janlokpal bill require 2/3 (two third majority) in Loksabha and Rajyasabha to pass this bill? Or will simple majority (1/2) be sufficient?
08-22-2011

: Agartala
: 40
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day
Goverment is not serious about the janlokpal

According to constitution any bill to get passed in parliament, two third majority of votes is necessary...keeping in mind the attitude of government it seems they are not going to impose any new law during the passing of Lokpal bill in parliament... government is not even 1% as serious as the people of india... God knows what will happen... n e ways hope for the best

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0