India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

The time delay policy of government

I've heard that when british were ruling, they adopted two efficient tools to solve the indians problems one is time .....

• 1 Nikhilvr
  • 1 Nikhilvr

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: chennai
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day
The time delay policy of government

I've heard that when british were ruling, they adopted two efficient tools to solve the indians problems one is time delay.

They will put the issue aside or buy time ay making excuses as more as possible. Dud to this a pregnant women will get hospital expense only when her child is going to marry. Within that most of then will leave the hope and the money will be profit.

Second one is if the person is still behind it, they will put some idea and create a split in his family or community so that the problem will never can't be solved. Like india and pakistan issue.

The same is they are trying with us now.
Before 31 the bill will not be taken, put aside
even if took, a proposed bill cannot be withdrawn with ease. Gov is buying time.
Before the next gathering of assembly. They will create a split too
no one can't be in fasting till the next gathering of assembly. Not even anna.
Government is looking forward to the waterloo of anna. They know that after two or three months protest won't be so warm and can be defeated without much effort.

All the people behind anna are comman peoples with family and responsibilities. They can't continuously make this fighting.
The government want to defeat us when we get weaker.

That makes this fight is a now or never fight.
08-24-2011

: Gurgaon
: 41
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I agree with this and we should all ensure that the things are taken to the end, otherwise the entire efforts will become futile. The intent of the Govt. has already been tested in the past and we should all gather further momentum and move towards " KARO YA MARO" instead of giving any further time to the Govt.
08-24-2011

: Delhi
: 47
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Principle - Anna

Just received an SMS :

Principle ( ANNA) louded stricktly for student ( Rahul):

Anna : Aaj bhee nahee aaya class ( Ramlila grnd) mein ?

Other Students : Sir.. uskee mummy kee tabiyat kharab hai.
...bahar gaon gayee hain... Dawai lene.

Anna : bolo Usko.. jab tak woh... mummy ya uske papa nahee aate... class mein na aaye.

whole school ...stunned.
08-24-2011

: tinsukia(assam)
: 28
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

today's meeting between all the political parties no solution has been came the bill has been passed to the standing committee.so my question to congress is that why they are delaying to pass the lokpal bill if they are not guilty.
08-24-2011

:
we don't have to abuse some one personally

i personally think that abusing some one in personal is a bad idea. Who ever it is. Rahul gandhi is not coming forward to the protest does not mean he is not concerned with india.
Its better to keep silence in those subjects which you cant understand and feel. Doing otherwise only create more confusion and letting people to know your inability.. An expected prime minister cant let people know his limit. So he is avoiding it
the qualification enable him to be the prefered one also enables him stay out getting corrupted. . Simply he dont need a ration card. So the official can't ask for bribe from him.
No corruption. No issue. Jai hind.
08-25-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.06 Per Day

Fight Now ... or ... Never
Jai Hind
08-29-2011

:

today's meeting between all the political parties no solution has been came the bill has been passed to the standing committee.so my question to congress is that why they are delaying to pass the lokpal bill if they are not guilty.
its not because they are afraid on there older deeds. Its because they don't want to stop it.
They want to loot us more. Actually till now ,i've not heard any corruption about chdambaram and kapil. Their worry seems we don't have to wait long for it.
08-29-2011

:

as we thought, when the attempts to buy more time is somewhat failed( or won? They say they can do it in next parliament assembly meeting.)
they started to split us.
Have you read the news
we respect annaji and his invention . But those who are with him is responsible for his jack in popularity. And we don't believe them. Vhp said it.
When does anna's popularity came down.? I don't know. But its for split us

second things is that kiran bedi scandal its that she acted the average politician. And excluded from last time coordination. I dont think the acting hurt any of anna's people and she got excluded. But am easy way to split us

third is about Aravind kegrival its due to his advice anna continue his fast. And member of team anna selling his image.

Is it? What you think? Again split? Well.
Why dont the understand gandhiji had answer for both and he has given that to indians?
Time delay and split
will not on union and action.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0