India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

loss of huge money in India avoiding income tax from medical/general shops

Hi Anna Hazare, I am Parsal Kisku.I have passed M.Sc. from Banaras Hindu University.I am a big fan of u,Arvind .....

07-18-2012

: Jul 2012
: durgapur,west bengal
: 36
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post loss of huge money in India avoiding income tax from medical/general shops

Hi Anna Hazare,

I am Parsal Kisku.I have passed M.Sc. from Banaras Hindu University.I am a big fan of u,Arvind Kejriwal and Kiran Bedi.I strongly support ur movement against corruption.And wish u good luck for ur upcoming movements.
I want to share some information about biling system of medical stores and retail shops.In most of these stores when we purchase something they don't give us the bill or asking them for bill they give us the duplicate bill,because of this India is suffering from huge loss of money day by day avoiding income tax from the medical/general shops.Is there any possibility to take action against these type of corruption?

Regards
Parsal Kisku
07-19-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
Private clinic and Private school

Gentle men ! "Private clinic and Private school should also we included in corruption area. As a doctor serving in Govt. hospital runs a private nursing home and a teacher runs private school and both earn a lot of money in the name of fees and chanda (welfare fund)".

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0