India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

Barkha Dutt and Indian Media

Very true, Barkha Dutt is not the only journalist involved in 2G spectrum case.I mentioned Barkha Dutt only because she .....

05-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: SURAT 395002
: 78
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day
Cool Barkha Dutt and Indian Media

Very true, Barkha Dutt is not the only journalist involved in 2G spectrum case.I mentioned Barkha Dutt only because she provided the immediate cause to me by going on the spot for reporting on Anna Hazare's agitation.She was/is percieved as an agent of Govt.of India and Congress Party sent to sabotage Annasaheb's movement by reporting in media she owns/represents.Prabhu Chawla and others represent a very powerful lobby interested in keeping status quo vis a vis anticorruption bill.When the villains are working for the Govt.who will file a case against them ? Naturally GoI and Congress Party, UPA 2 will not do that.Has anyone thought about this?
06-08-2011

: Jun 2011
: madhya pradesh
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

NDTV seemsto be a biased news channel.so I prefer not to watch it.
06-09-2011

: Jun 2011
: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
: 42
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Indian press media has lost there way. They are only behind TRP, they are brain washed peoples. nothing good is expected from media which can show mumbai attack live. they are not worried about common man problems, they are worried about TRP. By net and mouth publicity only we can oppose this

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0