India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > DISCUSSIONS > Opinion & POLLs
New Topics

क्*या सचमुच लोग करप्*शन के खिलाफ लडना चाहते &#

So, in your scheme of things, there are no honest people! Did you notice item 2?.....

04-25-2011

: Apr 2011
: Jaipur
: 68
:
: 20 | 0.00 Per Day

So, in your scheme of things, there are no honest people!
Did you notice item 2?
04-29-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day

First we created system and then we became part and parcel of that system. System is as good or bad as we made it. I fondly hope what you say is right. But the question is--is it really so?
No. Gentle men We donot made the system only the people who we have elected by us made this system. What type of thinking do they have ! we all are suffering in some or other way. There are too many Examples are being published in day to day news. To tally my thought just try few thing in your city 1- if any Government empolyee (Head of the office) has declared his property if yes then just Tally it. How many people living in jhuggi at outerside of the city or in emptly places in side the city. Further how many flates are their in multy storey buildings and who owns them.
04-29-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"People of Bharat Varsha"

Who is going to make those four things available to you?
"People of Bharat Varsha" is sure to go for those four things one day. I am just spreading my experience anyone to whom i visit in a day and also on net with all of you sir...& learned person.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0