India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Announcements & Events
New Topics

Looking for Volunteers who are against Corruption in India

We are looking for Volunteers who can contribute for this website. We are also looking for moderators who can manage .....

08-23-2011

: Aug 2011
: Sirsa
: 32
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

We are looking for Volunteers who can contribute for this website.

We are also looking for moderators who can manage and control the content being posted by members...

Admin

Clarification: We are seeking contributions in terms of Content, Discussions, Debates, Opinion Polls, etc. only and NOT SEEKING ANY MONETARY contributions.
i m ready to become volunteer
08-23-2011

: Mumbai
: 42
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Action Points:

If more and more people are get to know how relevant Lokpal is, they will surely propagate the idea. Right now all we need to do is create awareness.

A few ideas to promote awareness about the Janlokpal bill:
1) Get a comparision table: Govt Lokpal and Jan Lokpal. Mass print this as flyers & pamphlets. Clearly indicate what comes under JanLokpal (scope and powers)
2) Spread the word: Online media- in the form of blogs. Out of home Media: through dabbawalla community, through people travelling in trains, at railway ticket counters,
3) Office Going Public can spread the word informally: at the cafeteria, water coolers or lounge areas
4) Local area groups take a copy of the JanLokpal to their MPs and get clear answers

Any further thoughts are welcome!
08-23-2011

: chandigarh
: 34
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day
Unhappy plz help anna ji. lets not see him suffer

i dont know who u are who has asked for volunteers. but there is something that i think u have and i dont. i know this is not the reply to ur question but plz read it. anna ji has refused to go to the hospital and i cant see nething happen to him. plz unhe kuch hone se bchalo. the govt is so insensetive but we cant be like them. plz lets think of doing something jisse na toh yeh movement weak ho jaye and anna ji ko b kuch na ho. he has loved us unconditionally. i cant see him get unwell. u have asked for volunteers, u have a big participation in this website. u must b an anna supporter and may be even very close to him. i know u can do something to save him. plz help. i couldnt join the protests for some reason but my heart is with u people all the time. plz help him. i am feeling guilty. plz do something. thank u in advance
08-24-2011

: Panchkula
:
: 42 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Sir
Let me know if I can be of any help with my Fairly fine Writing skills,Painting hobby, organizing events interest etc. Rest as need be-I will learn
08-24-2011

:

Hi Peehu!
I'm an ordinary citizen, with no influence or links to Anna. I have the same means as you do, certainly no supernatural powers. The reason I'm here is to look for like-minded fellow Indians, who have the will to see our country get stronger laws. Its great to see your concern, and I do hope the concern turns to action. I did that with the skills i have at my disposal.. even if means talking to people. Even if means taking a train from one end of Mumbai to another just distributing pamphlets on Janlokpal and why it's important. I spoke to my friends to go see this website ( Debunking Common Myths About Janlokpal | Literaryzone, a blog on fiction writing ) to clear their misconceptions about it. As a Marketing professional and am using my contacts and friends to circulate the Janlokpal bill available on this site. These are just baby steps compared to what Anna is puting at stake- his own life. You can take small steps and yet be a part of the social awakening wave thats spreading across the country. The intent of this movement is to empower people. People like you and me!
08-24-2011

: mumbai
: 47
:

Hi,
I have 8 years of experience as a journalist, reporter, editor and coordinator and content writer. Please give me any tasks you have as I am free these days. I have hated corruption right from my college days and am willing to contribute to this movement.
08-24-2011

: Jharkhand,jamshedpur
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Aware Indian
We need to understand ki desh m kya ho raha h..kyu sarkar jan lok pal ko lekar confused dikh rahi h...yaha par mujhe lagta h k sarkar to keval wait and watch kar k isss andolan ko weak hote hue dekhna chahti h..but m ek cheej remind kar doooo.govt. ko ki y andolan ab na rukega and na thakega.....kyuki India jaag gaya h.....
08-24-2011

: Bikaner,Rajasthan
:
: 8 | 0.00 Per Day

lets be united !
08-24-2011

: india
: 19
:
appeal to Military and Police

I request to someone appeal to Military and Police take Delhi under control and put Politicians in jail. Make use of TV channel. They are all behaving against People of india. Army should take control of india and put all politicians behind bar.
08-24-2011

:

Hi,
I have 8 years of experience as a journalist, reporter, editor and coordinator and content writer. Please give me any tasks you have as I am free these days. I have hated corruption right from my college days and am willing to contribute to this movement.

Hi Latika!
great to hear of your interest.. Since you have experience, why not start with moderating this website. The website needs people that can moderate content and enthuse people. Or even, a blog of your own, featuring your thoughts, circulated to your friends circle would be great. We all share a common motive and energy... imagine if we could only tap into that energy!
I stay in the middle of a vibrant community in Grant Road. My friends and me plan to go door to door in the neighboring housing societies and educate people about the bill and its components.

Just recently some of my friends were on the JanLokpal express echoing their opinions on the bill. In no time, a hundred people joined them. This is only a start... you can come up with more ideas.. and more people to enroll in this movement.. wishing you Godspeed!