India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > MORE... > Admissions & Jobs > Job Alerts
New Topics

Data Entry Operator at IIIT, Allahabad

AntiReservation.Com Job Alert: This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD (A .....

02-24-2009

: Oct 2008
:
: 10,959 | 1.93 Per Day
Data Entry Operator at IIIT, Allahabad

AntiReservation.Com Job Alert:

This job is posted by Tushar and available at itjobsdelhi.blogspot.com
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ALLAHABAD
(A University Established under Sec.3 of UGC Act, 1956
vide Notification No. F.9-4/99-U.3 dated 4/8/2000 of Govt. of India)
Deoghat Jhalwa, Allahabad – 211 012 (U.P.), India
Ph: 0532-2922025, 2922067; Fax: 0532-2430006, 2431689, 2922144;
Web: www.iiita.ac.in; E-mail:
contact@iiita.ac.in

Project Personnel Recruitment : Discovery Park
The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad requires Data Entry Operator (Pay: Rs. 6000/- Fixed)
No. of Posts: 02
Qualifications: Bachelor Degree with a minimum speed of 60 w.p.m. in typing with relevant knowledge of computer and three years relevant experience in Office

The Applications be submitted on Prescribed Format with the Demand Draft of Rs. 300 (Rs. 150 for SC/ST/OBC in favour of “I.I.I.T., Allahabad” payable at Allahabad for each post separately by March 14, 2009.

For more details please visit: http://iiita.ac.in/pub/ProjectPerson...coveryPark.pdfThis information is available at **********************************. For Latest IT jobs in India please visit **********************************