India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > MORE... > Admissions & Jobs > Admission Notices
New Topics

Anna University of Technology, Thiruchirappalli PG in Engg for Teaching Faculties 2010

AntiReservation.Com [Admission Notices] Anna University of Technology, Thiruchirappalli - 620024, TN * PG in Engg for Teaching Faculties 2010 Applications .....

08-16-2010

: Oct 2008
:
: 10,959 | 1.93 Per Day
Post Anna University of Technology, Thiruchirappalli PG in Engg for Teaching Faculties 2010

AntiReservation.Com [Admission Notices]

Anna University of Technology, Thiruchirappalli - 620024, TN
PG in Engg for Teaching Faculties 2010
Applications have been invited by Anna University of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, for admission to self-supporting PG Programmes for the Academic Year 2010-11, in the following disciplines from eligible candidates, as mentioned below, from Engineering Colleges and Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu.

1. Structural Engineering :* B.E/B.Tech in Civil
2. Thermal Engineering : B.E/B.Tech in Mech/Production/Auto/Aeronautical/Mechatronics/Marine/industrial/Manufacturing
3. Power Systems Engineering: B.E/B.Tech in EEE/ E&I/ I&C
4. embedded System Technologies: B.E in EEE/ECE/CSE/I&C/E&I or B.Tech in IT/Electronics/Instrumentation
5. Applied Electronics:* B.E/B.Tech in EEE/ECE/I&C/E&I/Electronics/Instrumentation/Biomedical/Biomedical Instrumentation
6. Communication Systems: B.E/B.Tech in E.C.E/Electronics
7. Computer Science and Engineering: B.E/B.Tech in EEE/ECE/Electronics/IT/CSE/I&C/E&I/Instrumentation or MCA or M.Sc 5 Years Integrated in IT/CSE/SE
8. Systems Engineering and Operations Research: B.E/B.Tech in all Branches or M.Sc (Maths/Statistics) or M.Sc 5 Years Integrated in IT/CSE/SE or MCA

Application forms can be obtained in person or by post from the Centre for Academic Excellence, Anna University of Technology, Thiruchirappalli - 620024, TN on payment of Rs.600/-* in cash (Rs.650/- by post through DD).

Application forms can also be downloaded from the website: www.tau.edu.in, the printout of the same has to be submitted with DD for Rs.650/-. All DDs are to be taken in favour of The Director, Admissions,* Anna University of Technology, Thiruchirappalli payable at Thiruchirappalli.

Last date for submission of completed application at Office of Anna University of Technology, Thiruchirappalli - 620024, TN is on or before 30-08-2010.

For further details, visit the webpage: http://www.tau.edu.in/cae/membcbs/index.swf