India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

Opinion on Reservation

Reservations for SC, ST's should continue but for a prescribed time from now on. Infact, in our original constitution of .....

• 2 y.jayadeva@gmail.com

08-15-2011

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Opinion on Reservation

Reservations for SC, ST's should continue but for a prescribed time from now on. Infact, in our original constitution of 1950 which was drafter by none other than Dalit and Backward Sections Icon Dr.B.R.Ambedkar, The reservations was supposed to continue only for 15 years. Offcourse i agree that still maximum percentage of SC and ST population are still in the same stage with regards to Human Development, their status in the society, in govt offices, etc. So, the Govt's had started extending these reservations by amendments. Now in our country what we are seeing is caste based politics only because of these reservations. Also, De-Sanskritisation of various castes (i.e forward castes) taking place inorder to get the reservation quota to get the benefits. So, inorder to stop all such nuances, Govt of India must stop reservation and bring a common criteria for all the groups to get into Jobs (or other benefits).
08-15-2011

: Jul 2011
: Delhi
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

x`आज जो भी स्थिति दलित वर्ग की है.... उसके लिए ज़िम्मेदार राजनीतिक, प्रशाशक वर्ग ही है... वो नहीं चाहता की इनका उत्थान हो और वे इस योग्य बने की अपने पेरों पर खड़े हो जाएँ....वरना इन्हें वोट कैसे मिलेंगे ... और इनका अपना स्वार्थ कैसे सिद्ध होगा.

दलितों के नाम पर कई योजनाये चलायी जाती है...और इनके मद में मिला धन मिल बंट कर खा लिया जाता है.... या..., दलितों को फिर उसी स्थिति में पहुंचा दिया जाता है.....

दलितों के उत्थान में रिज़र्वेशन सबसे बाधा रोढ़ा और पंगु को पंगु बनाये रखने सामान है...उसका होंसला उसे उचित व् फ्री शिक्षा दे कर करनी चाहिए न की रेज़र्वाशन दे कर..

रेज़र्वाशन हमारे समाज में भेद्वाव को बढ़ावा देने का एक माध्यम है... इससे दूरियां कम होने में और ज्यादा समय लगा है...

नमस्कार
आर त्यागी

Last edited by RTyagi; 08-15-2011 at 06:10 PM
08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

@ y.jayadeva@gmail.com

Well said & I agree with you... It takes time to stop reservation... Definitely, we need EQUAL society in all respects... But, the politicians as well as people from upper castes don't want that EQUALITY in all respects... They are only bothered about the Reservations whereas there are many issues exist...
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: bhubaneswar
:

No reservation on the basis of caste is ever required. Reservation should be on the economic status.and it should be for 1/2 generations only so that all the people can be brought to a similar status from which they can compete.Education up to 12 th should b compulsory They vocational education can be provided to those not desirous to continue. Others can compete for the opportunities. This will ensure a all round development of all the sections of society.
08-16-2015

: Aug 2015
: Jamshedpur
:
Reservation

hii ...

This is important. I know a OBC guy who has made to UPSC list. However, their income is way above the limit to come under creamy layer. He is from a well off family. But somehow, he has managed to get the OBC certificate. He is eating the place of a poor guy who is need of and more deserving for that seat.
Is there any NGO, who can take up this matter with UPSC ??I am ready to provide the details if i find anything substantial.

Kindly let me know.

thanks and regards,
Amit Brar

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0