India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion

jai hind

sabse pehle anna Hazare ji ko aur unke sabhi sathiyo ko mera saadar pranaam.............. i would like to suggest the .....

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: lucknow
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
jai hind

sabse pehle anna Hazare ji ko aur unke sabhi sathiyo ko mera saadar pranaam..............

i would like to suggest the name to anna hazare's party as

INDIAN PEOPLE'S PARTY(IPP)
OR
INDIAN PUBLIC PARTY(IPP)

AND I WILL BE GLAD IF I WILL GET A CHANCE TO JOIN YOUR PARTY....
08-04-2012

: Mumbai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Indian People's Party is a good name but translated into Hindi it is Bhartiya Janata Party. Hence I don't think it will be appropriate
08-05-2012

: Latur
: 55
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

name peoples party is good name
08-05-2012

: Latur
: 55
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

policy of reservation is not fair. The person who is in services of either state Government or Central Government and getting handsome salary is also getting benefit of reservation
for his child irrespective of his earning the reservation is given The ward these officer are getting benefits including the payment of fees they are paying very less fess compared to poor persons ward who is earing Rs. 10000/- per month Such person is compelled to pay fess upto
Rs. 100000/ highest fee for private engineering or the fees for medical college which runs from 2lakh 40 thousand and upto 27 lakhsThe wards of IAS IPs and officers of Higher rank and officers in private organisation getting salary in 6 digit even merely on the ground that they belong to backward class they are paying very less fess
they are aslo getting othe facilities like scholarships

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0