View Single Post
11-03-2012
pankajkothari

: Sep 2012
: melbourne, australia
:
: 21 | 0.00 Per Day

hi friends,
i m agree with mukeshji, i like his thought verymuch.
it is not hard to find a honest, educated person in 120 crore popultation country,
there is lots of hontest person still in the our country.
we need only 540 (member of parliament). , but for that we need lots of volunter who gives money, thought, time, motivation, to reach our goal like corrytion free india, change in indian politics and lots of other main issue .
in my view iac movement is not spread in some other part of india . the movement is doing better near delhi, hariyana, m.p, and some big city of up. and major big city in india. i feel that the ratio between city and village , very big gap there.
in the inner part of state or village it is not spread. iac must be thinking in that weeker area. try to joint more people of village, thery r most of uneducated . first prepare them to joint iac thought or support the iac movement or party in nearest future period.
if iac wants to take a power and make a government in delhi assembly or loksabha elcetion in 2014.
iac leader or team member should going to university and prepare our strangth is todays young generation for change the india.
for selection of candidate must must must be more candidate age 25 to 35. bcoz they have new thoughts . they work hard and put india on top of the world. more ladies candidate is acceptable.
if candidate r doctor, chartered accountant, or highly educated, is or ips officer, retired army or any same level services.
the candidate never select by the caste, religion .no to give importanceto the way of this type of thinking.
thanks
pankaj