View Single Post
10-27-2012
ruchilkashyap

: Oct 2012
: Ralegaon Siddhi
: 39
:
: 41 | 0.01 Per Day

Mukesh Bhai - Hats off to your dreams of an idealistic society albeit country. We do have everything what you state but eradicating corruption is not about changing governments as the people who elect them are all corrupt too i.e you and me ( as an example )

Look at the flaunting of the money laundering emerging from Mr Gadkaris benami entities. There are hundreds and thousands of them across India. Merely Lokpal wont help !! The challenge is that how does one confront the people asking for bribes lawfully and ensure that they are punished.

Naming and Shaming also wont help not will mobocracy and judgements at the street corners.

Its a difficult task indeed and hopefully one day we will get to reach as least better than what we are today.

I am however quite saddened to note the absence of any credible face at the IAC at the gatherings other than Arvind - sometime Prashant and others. Its probably clear that IAC has no great leaders to lead. Leaders are not arrogant btw and nor do they find fault in everything and pessimistic about one and everything ?

As a politician in the making Arvind K needs to articulate clearer Vision than what the IAC have done thus far. IAC's manifesto must infuse clarity into specific issues for instance incisive ideas on economic reforms, counter-terrorism,foreign policy etc etc etc

IAC MUST NOW SHIFT FROM THE POLITICS OF AGITATION TO THE POLITICS OF REFORM. WE ARE ALL WATCHING EVERY STEP BEFORE OFFERING SUPPORT.

Last edited by ruchilkashyap; 10-28-2012 at 08:54 AM