View Single Post
09-29-2012
uniter

: Sep 2012
: delhi
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day
Its informative but confusing.I could not understood how it operate.Rashmi
Might look confusing at first but the fact is freemasons are in control of india from a long long time. All the high ranking british colonists were freemasons like Robert clive, lord chelmsford, lord elgin, charles cornwallis, lord mountbatten, thomas gibson charmicheal, lord willingdon etc.

And if you read the history you can know easily that they were nothing less than psychotic mass murderers who pillaged india for centuries.
Now picture your favorite freedom fighters and patriots like motilal nehru, c rajgopalachari, rajendra prasad, dadabhainaoroji, badruddin tyabji etc sitting in a masonic lodge with those psychotic mass murderers and performing occult rituals, taking blood curdling oaths of allegiance to always support their fellow masonic brothers in all that they do, doesn't it tells you that our indian leaders were hand in glove with their fellow masonic brothers of british empire in freedom struggle.

That's why I say that India is still servile to british monarchy through freemasonry and all that corruption you see is a direct result of it. Today Freemasons in police, judiciary and politics protect each other and hide the crimes of fellow masonic brothers as they all swear oaths like these : -

"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

Oath in second degree (fellow craft) ritual :

I furthermore promise and swear that I will not cheat, wrong or defraud a Lodge of Fellow Crafts, or a brother of this degree, knowingly or wittingly.
All this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without the least equivocation, mental reservation or self-evasion whatsoever; binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my left breast torn open, my heart plucked from thence, and given to the beasts of the field and the birds of the air as a prey, should I, in the least, knowingly or wittingly, violate or transgress this my Fellow Craft obligation. So help me God and keep me steadfast.

Oath in seventh degree (royal arch) ritual :

I furthermore promise and swear, that I will assist a Companion Royal Arch Mason when I see him engaged in any difficulty, and will espouse his cause so far as to extricate him from the same, whether he be right or wrong ( Revised Duncan's Ritual of Freemasonry Complete, p. 230).

Oath of first degree (entered apprentice) ritual :

I, ____________________, of my own free will and accord, in the presence of Almighty God, and this Worshipful Lodge erected to him and dedicated to the Holy Saint John, do hereby and hereon (Master presses his gavel on candidate's knuckles) most hail, forever conceal, never reveal any of the secret arts, parts or points of the hidden mysteries of Masonry which may have been heretofore, or shall be, at this time, or at any future period, communicated to me as such, to any person or persons whomsoever, except it be a true and lawful brother Mason, or within the body of a just and lawfully constituted Lodge of Masons; nor unto him or them until, by strict trial, due examination, or lawful information, I shall have found him, or them, as lawfully entitled to them as I am myself.

All this I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to keep and perform the same, without the least equivocation, mental reservation or secret evasion whatsoever; binding myself under no less penalty than that of having my throat cut from ear to ear, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the sands of the sea, at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should 1, in the least, knowingly or wittingly violate or transgress this my Entered Apprentice obligation. So help me God, and keep me steadfast.

Just a word of advice, if you are going to research on freemasonry, never trust what comes out of the mouth of a Freemason they are trained liars and will never reveal anything to you because of their obligations.