View Single Post
09-08-2012
skv131

: Sep 2012
: Brajrajnagar , Odisha
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry S.K.Vatsa

is there any guarantee of it that after entering into politics by team anna ,all the members present in the team would be clean??
well i don't think so .according to my opinion team anna should find another alternative because by doing fast ,they are harming themselves and India need them. And i would go with Mittul ,that team Anna should wait for the response from govt. to this movement.
I strongly support to Arvind Kejriwall to form a political party. Because there is no single political party out of about more than 1000 parties in india who is worried about the nation. Party and person are above the national interest for these parties. Do uoy belive india become free in 1947? But I do not belive that india become free till date. There was power transfer in 1947 from white britishers to black (Indian) britishers. most of them educated in britain. Can any body explain where stand shri Subash Chandra Boss, Shri Chandra Chekhear Azaad, Shri Asfaaqullah Khan, Shri Rajguru, Shri Bhagat Singh, Shri Rajguru etc. in so called freed india. what we earned in last 65 years BHOOKH, GARIBI AUR MAHANGAI? We earned only anger from this system. Why Election commission did not add one extra Tab in poling machine for rejection even there is provision for rejection in constitution