08-08-2012
Anand Kumar

: Aug 2012
: Visakhapatnam
: 42
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up

Sometimes, you need to enter the pit in order to clean it. Just crying from outside to clean it for you is not a permanent solution.

This is what Anna & his Team has chosen, and in my belief, this is rather tougher than fasting with public in public places.

We have seen decades of Free-India, but have we really felt the continuous difference? We know, we have many examples to glorify our country or reasons to escape from accuses, but just compare the development of India w.r.t CHINA. What ever criteria you decide, you compare both. At least compare the Medal tally in Olympics now.

We want a NEW & FAIR party, who will not fight only against Corruption issues, but will put all their effort to resolve other issues related to development of India in all respect. The only fear is of "loss of hope" in social movement becoming a political party. And if in any case you feel that this party may also get corrupted, then please come forward and suggest at "indiaagainstcorruption.2010@gmail.com" how not to become like others.

In this view I think, the move taken my Anna ji and his team is very correct and I support them.

Regards to All of you