08-04-2012
praranjan2000

: Aug 2012
: Chennai
: 47
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna Team Should not Join the Politics

In my opinion Anna Team should not join the politics. Entire focus from core issue (Lokpal bill & independance of CBI) will shift towards winning 2014 elections. Anna Team does not have much experience in politics & counting on the no of people attending their meetings. We are not sure whether same public will vote for them?

Anna team should create a big cader across the country like RSS before making a new party. RSS did this in form of Jan Sangh which is called BJP now.

Politics does not stop at fighting against corruption but Parliament & government are responsible for smooth opertations of country, economical growth, Safety, Poverty, foreign policy etc. These things can be managed only with proper team who has rich experiance to handle the country.

I am not confident whether Team Anna will be able to handle all these issues because Mr. Arvind Kejriwal told that he will not go for election in case if Govt passes the Jan Lokpal bill. This particular message gives me confusion that what will happen to country in case if Team Anna wins with full majority & succesfully pass this bill; will they resign from politics & request for re election or they are willing to give leadership on all the issues standing in front of India.

I will be happy if Mr. Kejriwal can reply to my questions & worries.