View Single Post
08-04-2012
Kalingaputra

: Aug 2012
: Pune
: 43
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Should team anna jump into politics??

I went through the complete thread and I could see many of us are still not sure about this move, to give a political alternative to the country.
But I respect everyone and their comment. I respect them, as they are aware of the present scenario and want change.
Even I was against the thought of creating a new party. How can you guarantee that they will not become corrupt with time, after all they are a part of the same society

Then I heard Arvind. "Decentralization of Power' is what he emphasized. There will be no high command. Well, that makes sense.
For some reason I always had trust in this movement. A true leader can turn impossible to possible. I don't know if we see another Anna in future.

This movement would never have taken this path, if the basic demands would have been fulfilled. And I'm sure everyone must have realized that the people in power will never want this happen.
An agitation to some level is acceptable but you can't keep on doing it. You have your family and personal life to think about.

Just a simple question to everyone. How many of you were there, every time a movement like this happened? Once or twice is fine but not for life long. Please be practical. Is it really feasible?

We were in search of a true leader. We always wanted a change. A change in the system. We never had an alternative when we go to vote.

Now the time has come. I don't know if this is going to be successful. Only time can decide. But I can't see my money paid in tax go into the pockets of these corrupt people. I don't want to pay bribe and make these people rich and continue doing this forever. Please don't hesitate. Be a part of this change. At least secure the future of the generations to come.

If there's a will, there's a way.....
All the best comrades..