09-29-2011
abhiru

: Sep 2011
: Ahmedabad
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Annaji stop praising Manmoha Singh

Dear Annaji

This is my third post to you. The way you are praising Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is sending wrong signals to the people across the country. People are now thinking that you are working for Congress and thats why you are praising Congress leader like Indira Gandhi who was completely dipped in corruption and JP Movement started against her wrong doing, Rajiv Gandhi was involved in Bofors and few other scams. While current Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is clearly involved in 2G and CWG scam as everything happened in both the scams were happened with the consent of Prime Minister which is evident from the yesterday's four page letter of Pranab Mukherjee. Manmohan Singh knew everything about the scams and if he wanted he could have stopped the scams but he gave his consent to the wrong doings. When this matter first came in media Manmohan Singh shielded A.Raja by saying Raja is innocent but later on A.Raja found guilty and sent to jail by the court. PM also gave clean chit to Maran and now he is also about go in jail. Now PM is shielding Chidambram but days are not too far when Chidambram will also land in Jail and I will be surprise if he don't go to jail because PM is all out to save the Chidambram & Co. Moreover, PM is blaming opposition for his govts wrong doing and trying to divert the matter. So It is clear PM was involved in all the decision taken pertaining to 2G and CWG scam and it is evident from the various letters which came into public domain since last few days. If Chidambram will go in jail then next one to go to jail is Manmohan Singh himself and Sonia Gandhi and her Son-In-Law Robert Vadhera and thats why he is shielding Chidambram.

So I request you stop praising PM Manmohan Singh as it is spoiling your reputation and putting serious question mark on your clear image and also weakening the great Anti-Corruption movement started by you. Please refrain yourself from giving any good remarks about Prime Minister.

I don't want that such a huge movement against corruption die due to irresponsible statements given by you.

You soldier in fight against corruption

Abhishek Jain