View Single Post
09-23-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Summit,Thanx 4 d above information,i m very much imprsd wid ya thoughts n d knowledge u hav,m very happy 2 find a persn like u who z havn tremendous knwlg abt my dear Netaji,bt i also really felt sad 2 knw abt d above facts mentioned by u.Being a bengali m really feeling very shame on maself dat till nw I only belive on what my eyes have seen bt not hav tried get in2 d depth of his life.I think it could b 1 of d reasons dat 4 me he z a gr8 person,a man of knowledge,a true son of this motherland,a man who was having imense emotions 4 his family bt 4 him,his duty 2wards his motherland was more important & 4 me he z still alive.

Oh Roop, there's nothing to feel so bad about.

In fact, I didn't come to know all this in one day. There are many who don't know about any of this. It has taken me a long time to get across to all this information. It all began when I was studying in Class X (Ten). From my very childhood, my mother had always taught and inspired me about Netaji. But in our Class X History Text Books, I was surprised to find that Netaji and the Azad Hind Fauz had been Reduced to a Miniscule Mention near the End of the book. The Naval Revolt spanned only a few Lines. And almost the Rest of the Entire book was about Gandhi.

But what surprised me even more that while Reading the Text, I couldn't find out why the British had at all Transferred Power to us. The description was all about the Process of transfer, with all the hullaballoo of the British Govt. and the Congress Leaders, and the Riots that broke out, but there was no explanation WHY THE BRITISH HAD TRANSFERRED US POWER.

For quite a few years, the confusion continued. Then slowly I began to realise things. The entire made-up, doctored, engineered structure of the history in those books began to fall apart. But it happened only in parts and pieces. I'd make some headway, and there'd be no progress for a long time, sometimes for months, sometimes years. But as I kept researching, I slowly tore into it. But a few pieces were still missing, and a lot many of those came in as Khonj Khabor arrived. Khonj-Khabor was a Bengali Investigative Journalism Programme that was aired on the Satellite (Cable) TV Channel "Akash Bangla". Since you're Bengali, you must have heard the name of the Channel. It's available all over the world.

Khonj-Khabor exposed a lot of the truths about how Netaji was back-stabbed by Jawaharlal Nehru,
and how many others, including his own Family Members were in it. That helped me a lot.

But the biggest problem has happened with analysing Gandhi. Though I could disassociate some of his myth from the Reality, for a long time I believed that Gandhi was a Good Human being, who was truly dedicated to Liberating his Nation from the British Yoke. That even funnily led me to kind of hold for a long time - in fact, almost the entire two decades - that Gandhi's and Bose's methods were two streams of our Independence Movement. I had been hearing murmurings about Gandhi in Communist and other literature, of the type that Gandhi was more interested in protecting the interests of the Rich and the Wealthy (Bourgeoisie , or the Haves) than about freeing his motherland. But being more a Pragmatist than a Communist, I did not pay much attention to those. Never having seen him so disrespectfully, I couldn't even agree to it. I just couldn't associate those thoughts with what I had read (or rather, been made to read, courtesy of Govt. Of India's Doctored History) about him. To me, they seemed almost outlandish; I couldn't connect them to form a single story. But them something happened - I came to know about Gandhi's Philosophy and Practices on Brahmacharya and Sex. And then in SHUDDERING SECONDS, the Entire thing fit into one Piece. IT JUST FIT. It was something that happened just out of the blue - a Brainwave, a Sudden Realisation, a Sudden Coming Together of the Parts into a Whole, and LO - The Entire Picture was before my eyes.

You wouldn't believe, the truth that I had so hunted for nearly two Decades was right there - in front of my eyes - it had suddenly appeared, as if out of nowhere - in a matter of SECONDS. I stood dumb, numb, surprised, shocked, stunned, unable to believe what had just happened, comparing TWO DECADES, with what - a HANDFUL OF SECONDS. It was as if God had been kind on me, and had suddenly sent me in a whiff all the Secrets I was looking for.

But the FEELINGS that FOLLOWED THEN were HARD - a mixture of Opposites, flowing together at the same time. There was together an Intense Happiness, and Grave Despair; a sense of Extreme Jubilation, and a Burning Anger; I was washed by waves, and I was burnt by Fire; I could smell Roses, and I could sniff Carrion; I felt the touch of a Feather, and also a Sword gashing through me - it was all there.

And that was the beginning. I put together everything at one place. I began researching, thinking, mulling and writing. You might find acid in my writings here; but trust me, I'm putting none of that. I was never this kind of a person. But it's all happening now. It's all coming out of its own. Maybe that is what you call - HURT.

Yes, that was the beginning. And there's been no looking back. And knowing what I now know of Gandhi and Nehru (in fact the entirety), I'll never be able to Forgive these two people. The Men I took to be Angels turned out to be Demons.

And we need to be careful. What is being presented to us in our school-books is a brain-wash. They're catching us young, and filling our brains with all distorted forms and facts of history, and by the time we mature into adults, the effect is difficult to wash off. Ideas that capture a young brain are difficult to shed off, and when they're wrong, they can lead to disaster. We must start teaching our young children at home the true facts of history, and at the same time also press for correction of the distorted representation in our school history books. Otherwise, this country can never attain the true status it deserves to, for its children are getting spoilt.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-24-2011 at 02:31 AM