View Single Post
09-23-2011
ashman9001

: Aug 2011
: Mubai
:
: 26 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear friends
My point is that when we say all parties are corrupted we should see some positive points also without considering "God" kind of thing to any politician.
Like comparing congress and BJP, find out who is less evil. BJP is slightly less.
Due to two states which they have are less corrupted and Ideal states. My observation is based on views of various people's view on site and not just any other countries random view.

So If we keep on saying that both are wrong then people will feel otherway.
We should force BJP (Less evil) and other parties to stand in election only non corrupted leaders and fight against congress. After winning also insist that if charges are found seriuos on any leader, he should immediately resign.

STRICT ACTION AGAINST TERRORISTS ARE ALSO MAJOR NEED BECAUSE IT IS REMEMBERED for few days ONLY AFTER BOMBLAST.

Rising inflation level should also be discussed with ruling party. It seems lik e 95 % of people are working hard to make 5 % people rich. 5 % people are Politicians and their relatives 4% & actors, cricketers and Large Industrialists 1%.

Congress is in a corruption comma state( New word invented by me - comment u like or if I am wrong) .
It has due to win in two elections have become egoist, arrogant and indulging like "Almighty". but now they have lost supporters including muslims even in their own paty because they are becomimg educated.

About BJP I heard that last month Nitish kumar caught one senior govt. officer who was corrupted. Everything was collected from his residence including furnitures and his bunglow was converted to school.
In last few years , He also gave free cycles to girls going to school. As a result instead of "dadas" in Bihar one can see little girls going to school on cycles everywhere even in villages.
Corruption level has greately reduced.
Same can be said about Gujarat because 2 charges are always put on Gujarat CM. Riots and Soharabudding case.
Again state is non- congress.

Let's decide some concrete plan or else our battle will remain as a "Breaking News" only.

Last edited by ashman9001; 09-23-2011 at 02:02 PM