Prakash Tiwari

: Apr 2011
: Dehradun
: 56
:
: 33 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Summit,
I came back in the afternoon to read ur post wanted to
reply then but had some engaement somewhere.

U have every reason to be overjoyed.

I am not able to track every TV channel and newspapers religiosly.

I saw press conference of team Anna after first meeting.
On second day Isaw PTI release.
On third day I heard Anna ji in an Interview just for two minutes.
A cursory readings of local papers, mainly headings and subheadings.

My post was based on that. I May have missed finer details. On that I beleive your version to be true. Lets discuss further.

Anna ji has felt the necessity of a new political party. Now you have to get people with credibility who run the organization and fight the election, all over the country.
In my mind its better to have new faces, but doing things listed above needs Team with people with experience and some political savvy. Now experienced persons are engaged with some political parties. We have to draw those with clean image from these parties. But funding remains the issue, I heard even Annaji talking about limited resources.
.. not a small task..
and u say Annaji will not form a party then who will...
..... Anna ji will support .. at what stage Anna ji's support will come, what kind of support will that be...

I feel as politics is a tricky business, at times zero sum game(See Baba Ramdev),....
So we have to save Annaji from this mud....ok ..
...Now someone has to take up the challenge...Who can it be ...Team Anna, civil society,India against corruption...
..presently no one has declared that he has taken up that responsibility. From whre will they come....
I feel it has to be from amongst us. Now taking up the responsibility for the whole country is impossible. But definitely we can select a state, where assembly elections are due, as a model and experiment...
its possible that we make mistakes.. but we can anayse and learn quickly from our mistakes, if we want to make a difference in 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
I belong to the state fo Uttarakhand where elections are due within six months.

I am ready to take up the challenge in this state....
from formation of a political outfit to selection of people with credibility to run organization and fight elections..
for funds we will take it from the people(with perfect accounting), not from corportaes, mafia etc. as we will work in the interests of the people not otherwise.
..If we are able to set all this upto the the runup to elections then I expect..

Annaji to come and address a rally(estimate of one lakh can be more) ask people to support

(This will be only after looking at the manifesto and verifying the credentials of the candidates.)

Frndz,in this endeavour, I need ur opinion and views regularly to guide me

thanks