: Dehradun
: 56
:
: 33 | 0.01 Per Day
ANNa has given the direction!

Thanks Annaji for
1. not letting Advaniji/BJP to hijack this people's movement through
his RATHYATRA!!!

2. sidelining baba Ramdev from his movement.

3. showing the zealots behind him the way........
formation of a Party comprising honest people drawn from
every organisation(poltical/nonpolitical) in society.

Now some details..

1. not letting Advaniji/BJP to hijack this people's movement through
his RATHYATRA!!!
As a main opposition party it was the duty of BJP to fight against the corruption from parliament to streets.
I feel somewhere there was some acceptence of corruption in public taht it is a evil that will remain............this acceptance has emboldened the congressmen to set new records in corruption.
See the magnitude of embezzlements made in 2 G and Commonwealth!!
Other parties simply followed suit, in states,whosoever was in the hot seat!!
In case of BJP, just look Karnataka and Uttarakhand!!!
What's the difference between above mentioned states and Gujarat and Bihar(BJP in coalition)?
In Bihar Nitish totally sidelined BJP and is working independently without any interference from BJP central leaders.I must appreciate the role of Sushil modi,state BJP leader, for smooth coalition.
Same with Gujarat, Narendra Modi is having a stature, that no central leaders of BJP dare interfere!
In Karnataka and Uttarakhand, BJP central leaders interefere in every matter, corrupt ministers are protected by some BJP central leaders.
They have used their states for minting money.
Now how can they have enough time for movement against corruption.
Now by Rathyatra they are trying to encash the public mood for their own political benefit. Now how can they gain people's faith? By and by its becoming clear that Advaniji has failed to inspire the people,unlike his last rathyatra!!!
Because after the announcement of rathyatra BJP is busy in removing and reinstalling CM's in Uttarakhand in the fond hope that they will catch people's imagination. But the moot question is why was Mr Khanduri removed in first place(because of his honesty). Why?

One frank admission would not be out of place here-

Many people of those who came forward and supported Ana's movement was BJP sympathisers(at some point of time). Few were there as this movement targets Congress govt. at the centre. But many, almost all were there,due to there own unimpeachable integrity and their undying love for their country.

2. sidelining baba Ramdev from his movement

About a year back, Baba Ramdev alleged that sometime back a minister of Uttarakhand cabinet had asked for bribe of Two Crores and he even complained to then Chiefminister. And he would disclose the names soon. But it was very clear from his version that he is talking about then CM Khanduri and Cabinet minister Diwakar Bhatt. (By then ex-CM ) Kahanduri held a press conference and talked of Defamation Suit. Diwakar Bhatt just thundered that soon he was going held a press conference on this matter. By the way, that press conference never materialised.

The public were on the streets of Uttarakhand under the banner of Uttarakhand Lok Panchayat(ULP) demanding Baba Ramdev to disclose the names. But he kept mum on this issue. Why?

There can be two reasons-

a. He was blackmailing or/and

b. He was playing someone's (Nishank and BJP) political game. By getting Khanduri within firing range he was helping CM Nishank. And by directly attacking Diwakar Bhatt, he was decimating UKD, the only regional party, formed in 1979, thus helping BJP in votebank politics.

and when ULP activists sat on fast unto death in support of Anna ji, in April which continued they vehemently raised this issue demanding Baba Ramdev to disclose the names.
Though we supported his demands on the issues corruption and Black money, and respect many of his supporters for their integrity and love for their country. We even condemned the treatment given to them by Congress, but we never considered Baba Ramdev, Balkishan and company aboveboard. And as I belong to this state I am more aware of most of the Baba's and their style of functioning.
Even on the last day of Anna's fast unto death in April, he sounded a note of slight discord with Annaji. He wanted to follow Anna's path and look bigeer in stature, but never had truth on his side, thus failed although issues raised were forthright.
After Delhi fiasco, his comments about formation of Army was inexcusable and shows level of his faith on the constitution, system and country. Thus instaed of gaining public symathy he lost it pretty badly.
So once again I thank Anna ji for sidelining him.
Again many of Baba supporters were there with Annaji during his Fast in August with baba's photo, since Day1.

So far what I discussed was mostly history. Now lets talk about future.

3. Though it is said that Annaji would go to places where assembly elections are due, and ask public to support right candidate. That exercise is quite complicated and lacks clear signal to public and it does not empowers Anna ji to do what exactly he wants.
Thus even Annaji agreed to the need for formation of a political party (See my posts as well as others under the thread Should Annaji form apolitical party.)
Now we should carefully understand the way he wants it to be. He has said that honest people form both BJP and Congress. It means honesty and integrity is the criteria, which organization he belongs to is immaterial.
Now that requires a very big team working in that direction, all over the country.
Now I invite replies form frndz over how this work is done on the ground!!!
thanks and regards

Last edited by Prakash Tiwari; 09-15-2011 at 05:17 AM : incomplete posting, continued further