09-07-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Jai Barat

Dear Summit, in your reply to shambhuji's views,
I have found that you are spending lot of time to understand the views and trying to pour your analysis in a best available way. Therefore, I feel that in this reply instead of word "YOU" if you have used "WE", it would be more appropriate (for ex. You've (we have thought enough - for 65 years. Now Act.).

Please try to understand that here every writer is just dying for Bharat Mahan and also sick of present corrupt system as much as we all.
Of course there may be somewhat differences of views exist. But this provides all of us an opportunity to analyse the topic into its depth to avoid any lacuna at the best possible level.

I hope that all friends have got my viewpoint and take care of the same.

I will contine with topic related views shortly.

Jai Bharat

I apologise for that...the You was probably written with the meaning of We in fast oversight...Or should I say...It was actually written with the meaning of We...trying to create focus in the article...and I didn't quite notice that it could be interpreted otherwise...

Why in the world would I want to insinuate Shambhuji isolatedly...?

But Taken Note....will be more careful in future...Thanks....

Summit.

Sorry, Came Back to Edit this Message after taking a Good Read of the Entire Thread Once Again :
================================================== =================

sgaserv,

I need to make a correction.

I WAS NOT WRONG.

I TAKE BACK MY APOLOGY. OR MAYBE IN THE FIRST PLACE, I DON'T OFFER IT AT ALL.

No - that 'You' that you pointed out was Not an Oversight...and it was Not with the meaning of We.

I had put it with the meaning of 'You' - and for a reason I strongly felt very bad about.

If you would notice, by the time Shambhuji commented, the discussion was already taking a shape...it had already gone to a level where a transition had been made from a general level of debate to more specific points.

And then he comes in, makes a comment that makes no head or tail at that point of the thread, and attempts to draw the discussion to Point Zero.

What does that mean - ONLY THAT HE HAS NOT READ, PONDERED AND ANALYSED THE PREVIOUS POSTS CAREFULLY - ONLY THAT HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE CONTRIBUTORS BEFORE HIM - HE JUST WANTS TO POST SOMETHING, AND WITHOUT CARING WHERE HE IS, DOES IT AND RUNS OFF.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT KIND OF A THING IS CALLED ? IT'S CALLED - SPAM.

AND IF YOU'VE BEEN WITH THE INTERNET FOR SOMETIME, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE PULSE OF SPAM CARRIES - DISRESPECT.

AND WHY DISRESPECT - BECAUSE
HE DOESN'T CARE WHETHER HE'S IN BED OR IN THE BATH - HE JUST "DOES IT".

I FELT SHARP THAT STING OF DISRESPECT. WHEN I WAS SO PAINSTAKINGLY GOING THROUGH EVERY READER'S POST THOROUGHLY, HERE COMES ONE, DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER TO FIGURE OUT WHERE HE IS, RINGS THE BELL, AND RUNS AWAY, LIKE SOME KID DEVILISHLY ENJOYING A DEVIOUS PRANK.

SO YES, I USED THE WORD 'YOU' ON PURPOSE - IT WAS INTENDED TO BE A REPRIMAND.

IT IS NOT ME WHO IS DISRESPECTING HIM, BUT RATHER HE THE OTHER CONTRIBUTORS.

AND THEREFORE THE 'YOU' STAYS AS 'YOU', WITH THE MEANING OF 'YOU'.

AND I HAVE A REQUEST FOR YOU - A HUMBLE REQUEST, IF YOU DON'T MIND - STOP BEING THE MOMMY OF THIS THREAD.

THERE HAVE BEEN A FEW TIMES IN MY LIFE THAT I'VE BEEN ACCUSED OF SPAMMING. BUT ON EVERY ONE OF THOSE, I HAVE TAKEN CARE TO REDRESS CONCERNS PERSONALLY, AND NOT STAY MUM, OR ASK SOMEONE ELSE TO INTERVENE.

BUT WHERE IS OUR DEAR "CONTRIBUTOR" ? THERE IS NO SIGHT OR SOUND OF HIM AFTER THAT POST. HE SIMPLY HAS RUN AWAY. IF HE FEELS SO BAD ABOUT THIS, WHY DOESN'T HE RESPOND BACK ? WHY ARE YOU TALKING ON HIS BEHALF ?

LET HIM SHOOT THE SAME CORK AT ME. I PROMISE, I'LL HANDLE IT (HIM) MYSELF.

AND THAT IS WHY I SAID - STOP BEING THE MOMMY OF THIS THREAD. WE'RE BIG BOYS HERE, AND WE KNOW HOW TO FIGHT IT OUT AMONGST OURSELVES. WE DON'T NEED "MOMMIES". ONLY TOUCHY "KIDS" DO.

IF WE ARE SO TOUCHY, WE SHOULDN'T BLAME OUR POLITICIANS FOR BEING SO THIN-SKINNED.

I FEEL ANYBODY WHO CAN'T STAND UP FOR HIMSELF IN A DEBATE IS IN A WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME - WHAT DO YOU ?

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR EMOTIONS OF FELLOW-FEELING FOR ANOTHER MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY. AND I COMPLETELY RESPECT THEM. I TRULY FEEL THAT IS A GREAT GESTURE.

BUT IN THE SAME VEIN, I FEEL THAT NO INDIVIDUAL MEMBER SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DISPLAY SUCH CRASS DISRESPECT TOWARDS THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY BY FREELY INDULGING IN SPAMMING. IF THE COMMUNITY RESPECTS THE INDIVIDUAL, THE INDIVIDUAL MUST ALSO KNOW TO RECIPROCATE.

HOPE THAT MAKES MY POSITION CLEAR.

AND SO, I TAKE BACK MY APOLOGY. IN FACT, I DON'T OFFER ONE AT ALL.

THANKS,

SUMMIT.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-08-2011 at 03:46 AM