09-02-2011
Summit Ensign

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Anjali,

Thanks for your reply.

I really appreciate your comments, but the fact is I'm at the fag end of all this information. Compared to what many others among the Academics and the Media know, I'm still a kid.

For instance, lets talk about Ms. Purabi Roy (to me she's God Incarnate). She's a Professor at Jadavpur University, Kolkata. But her renown is far more as an Ardent Netaji Researcher. In her quest for the truth on Netaji, she has travelled to far-off lands including Russia, Europe and the Americas, all on her own, and extracted information from some of the most unimaginable places.

She with many other dedicated Social Activists had brought many of these up in a Bangla Television Serial on Investigative Journalism called 'Khonj-Khabor'. The Program was produced by another Social Activist Divyajyoti Basu, who too, you could call another face of God. For the man wasn't just an honest and an actively helpful Journalist, he was Rock-Strong in his commitments too, and had shown an unwavering attitude towards fighting corruption in West Bengal.

They went a long way, and brought up many hidden and unknown facts and references of Netaji and the Indian Freedom Movement; some glorious, some muddled in vice and treachery. Foremost among them was how allegedly the power-hungry Nehru had conspired against Netaji and had him imprisoned in Russia with the help of Stalin (yes, Netaji did NOT die in the "air-crash" at the Taiwan Airport - the Taiwan Government itself has confirmed that THERE WAS NO SUCH AIR-CRASH AT THE TAIHOKU AIRPORT ON THE DAY ON WHICH SOME CLAIM NETAJI HAD DIED - Rather he had escaped to Russia via Manchuria - you may look up the Justice Manoj Mukherjee Commission Report on Netaji's disappearance).

The show was aired for a number of years, with every episode exposing a bit more of the corruption in the Indian Freedom Movement, and the treachery against Netaji. But then the "Big Goons" struck back - and it's now over a year the show's off-air.

They had also brought out a book - called 'Netaji-r Khonj-khabor' (Netaji's Khonj-Khabor). It is an extensive and comprehensive compilation by another Netaji-devoted journalist Anoop Chattopadhyay. But the book is in Bengali, making it quite difficult to share over the Internet. But you may assure yourself - it is one of the most authentic and comprehensive works on Netaji ever published.

Everyone knows these facts - every single Politician, every single Media House, and every single person (like you) who has ever jostled with authentic works and news on Indian and World History. But everyone's silent. Because they see the fate of the ones that tried to speak - they went off-air.

But Truth has a habit of finding its way out. And I see it everyday. So much of information, that had earlier been tightly held captive behind iron doors, is today wide out in the open.

And yes, I agree with you. The Youth today can create history. And that is the Reason, I felt getting the information out here was important. Because until the Youth of today can THROW OUT THE CORRUPT HISTORY THAT THEY ARE CARRYING WITHIN THEMSELVES, they WILL NOT BE ABLE TO THROW OUT CORRUPTION FROM THIS COUNTRY.

And there's an even larger treasure behind this. Ok - I'll let you onto a 'big' secret - A few of the major pieces of information of this Jigsaw Puzzle have come to me only in the last 2 or 3 days - and, they've been some of the most vital, helping me arrive at the most important conclusions. And there's a sense of great satisfaction with posting them here - a great load seems to have come off me - both mental, and emotional. I now feel so light, ready, charged and geared up for the way ahead.

The time for me to jump into the Arena will come, and I'm sure Providence will let me know when it arrives. But before that, there're a few more important things I need to get done, including equipping myself with more Education. Because that, I feel, will be the biggest weapons I'll need in this war.

Thanks once again for your reply. I hope you'll keep encouraging me and helping me with your suggestions and comments.

Best Wishes,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-02-2011 at 03:17 AM