View Single Post
08-29-2011
kiran_nk

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore,India
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thanks Annaji for making me 'Anna'.to make me stand up againts CORRUPTION

Thanks Annaji for giving me some guts to stand up against corruption.Since we came back to India 3 months ago we have been very very disgusted and angry at the state of our system at every stage , but were just fretting about it , not knowing what to do, where to start with. After seeing the movement started by you and supported by so many other, after seeing Ms. Kiran Bedi, Mr. Khejriwal and all other with you, my anger has taken some shape and I have myself decided that neither me nor my husband will give any bribe...atleast whenever possible. I am also trying to search and join some local chapter in Bangalore which can help me fight against this. I would like to see some organisation in every city/village of India which maybe has some kind of a helpline, which all of us are aware of just like '100', which we can call up from any office or any other place where we are being harassed for a bribe and when reached we can get some kind of support maybe some volunteers reach that place and we all together give back to the official harassing us.

Again thanks for igniting the minds of so many people in India!

Kiran.