View Single Post
08-28-2011
C.Sethu

: Aug 2011
: Coimbatore
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

My Dear Patriotic Indians,
I salute our hero Sri Annaji for his steadfastness, and honest of purpose. Also my sincere thanks to all those who were actively helping Annaji during his critical times.
My Friends, now the whole world knows our corrrupted congress men and women also their cronies who came out to support , derail Annajis fast and somehow delay the process. the world has seen those old cronies with the hope of getting some favour fromt he congress high command intheir last days of life. Also it has become very clear the so called secular crooks claiming as young turks are also tried their best to torpido the whole Janlokpal project. Since ,all Indians are very clear what our leaders trying to do. They claim once they are elected by hook or crook using money and muscle, they think they are the custodians of our Bharat. public has no power. That is why now Annaji has thenext project of Electoral reform. I sincerely request all Patriotic Indians wherever they are , to support Annaji inhis next fight for the eletoral reforms. Further Ihave another request, that if ever there is another election, make sure youand your friends never vote for thecrooked congress. Youall must know that the 125 year old political party has no Indian with backbone, that is why they fell on the feet of the foriegner tobethe president of the party without election. Still they harp on the Democracy. Little theyknow what is the meaning of democracy.
Vande Mathiram. Annaji ko jai.
C.Sethu