08-19-2011
theamitis

: Aug 2011
: Trivandrum, India
: 38
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile

I read the words written by various people. And I do respect their views. But one should understand that injustice once spread in the society was for everyone, the affect of what happens in the soceity is not limited to any person based on caste or religion.
What u see from upper caste , peoples those who r prosperous some generation of their family had worked hard for that. And there was no reservation for them. U can find such examples now also that people on their labour get success. Yes I know that goods and bads are present in society.
Someone wrote that upper caste do not travel in general class. Well I can give u contact no. Of dozens of my friend from upper caste including me who travelled in general class and struggled for money to fill the exam form.
Tell me one thing that when their is a bomb blast do the bomb before explosion ask that all are from lower caste or not? No. Childs who lose their father becomes hit to poverty in single night and he is from upper caste and lower caste both. But the upper caste will not be given benefits of reason as he is from upper caste.
See the every section wether from lower or upper caste faces the social injustice equally. Lower caste should not hijack sympathy to them why bcoz they r from lower caste.
And if really u feel that u r underdeveloped then why r u escapingg from economical concensus.
Also there can be free education and free exam forms and many other proovisions for u.. only saying that it is very tough to implement is not a proper excuse.
In acountry like India with huge population anything is difficult to implement. But if u always look for shortcuts u can't always have a justified shortcut.
Anyhow someone will have to be stuck to proverty either lowere or upper caste. U can't achieve social equality with Reservation policy.
So its the time to show wisdom and unity and all caste from lower or upper caste should oppose Reservation on caste basis and come with some strong alternative policy to develop whole society as one.