View Single Post
08-18-2011
raghavwidluv

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

Now that you have got a job due to reservation and are able to reply here. Can you dare to say that your next generation does

not need reservation? << if you can guarantee me that there won't be any caste disctimination in any corner of the country...

can you...!?! Come & meet me... I will show you the intensity of the discrimination that you, yourself will support

reservation system... Do you have guts to see it...!?! Can you guarantee me that there wont be any last names like Sharma,

Varma, Ayer, Malhotra, Reddy, Singh, Khan etc. but only names...!?! Can you...!?!

Have you heard the names of Mayawati,Madhu Koda, Lalu Yadav, Kanimozhi, A. Raja, Balakrishnan, Bangaru Laxman etc? Which

category do they belong? If today you are able to reply and challenge the same people (upper caste) who advocated and

supported you and continue to support << you are going against and worried about the reservations & you are saying that you

are supporting us... I wont support the corrupt irrespctive of their caste & breed... Do you want me to tell the names of

corrupted people from Upper castes... Sorry but I think there won't be enough space here for that...

Do you think Ambedkar alone could have salvaged support for reservation in constitution of India? << Yes, do you have any

doubt...!?! He was the initiator...

You keep on writing and fire these upper caste people so that they can recollect the story of Lord Shiv and Bhasmasur, the

demon. Shiv blessed Bhasmasur that the person onto whose head he puts hands, will burn to ashes. Bhasmasur tried to test this

power on Shiv himself and Shiv had to run in three loks for his life. << See, even you are dividing gods into Castes... That

where you stand and that is why, reservations were provided...

Bro! I want a corrupt free & caste free country... Don't blame Reservation system... If you have anything to blame about then

its the CASTE SYSTEM...

IF ANNA JI IS AGAINST RESERVATION SYSTEM THEN I AM AGAINST HIM...

IF HE IS AGAINST CORRUPTION AND CASTE SYSTEM THEN I AM WITH HIM...