View Single Post
08-18-2011
raghavwidluv

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

Mr. Vinay Kumar...

SC/ST students are struggling for their survival... Students from upper castes can easily survive with the money that their parents earned or say looted... They don't even have an idea of these kind of activities... Being an SC candidate, I am able to participate in these kinda activities only after I got a job... Dont go for the calculations... Just go & visit every reserved category family then talk about the reservations... In my college, we were given less marks then the upper castes without any reason... Our marks were reduced intentionally and we were not able to participate in any Campue interviews because of less percentage... When there were personal discriminations from decades due to which SC/STs were not able develope and even now they exist then why Government should not give priority to them... Can you stop these discripancies NOW then come & lets fight against Reservation system... If there is no reservation, then I wouldn't be here to reply you...

What about corruption...!?! Can you tell me how many from Reserved category are corrupted..!?! Do you agree that almost all the corrupted leaders from Higher caste...!?!